MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A wet Thursday

SueC

After several hot days, I have got up this morning to overcast skies and rain.

Our packing is going well, we are aiming to be packed and cleaned by the 21/22 December. then we will head south and stay at Mum and Dad's for a couple of weeks for a break before we move. I looked at it all last night and wondered how we will do it on time frown

The farewells are nearly all done, that has been a humbling experience. Because of my studies, I have not been as active in the community, but the words said regarding the presence of our family in this community have been precious. I think they have been all thanking David for what he has done, I get the why do you have to move smile The churches here have been wonderful in the way they have acknowledged his work, the number of people from other churches who have been touched by his ministry is amazing. It will be harder to leave here than I anticipated ...

Today I need to finish all my Christmas things - post parcels etc and take youngest DD to do her Christmas shopping. Then it will be back to pack some more (oh what a joy yesno)

Archived