MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The modern version of happening upon your child's diary...

susie

Oh my goodness.

He would be grounded from now until next St Switherines day if it was my son. LOL I am happy he is yours.

I showed it to my son. He said and I quote "That looks so fun!!!...I MEAN -what an idiot!"

I think he really meant the first comment.

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

At least he can swim. I don't think any of our kids would have done that but, our #1 DS would do a lot of other things that I wasn't to happy about, jumping off the roof and things like that. Of course he did that in the winter into a snow bank. smile He loved to climb trees too.

One year when there was a bad fire about 25 to 30 miles or so as the crow flies, he got on the roof and he could see the the flames. That was one time we were all very concerned. The fire was about 10 miles or less from one of my sisters. It was such a dry year. Oh, he wasn't yet in his teens if I remember rightly. So, yes, I was very concerned he might fall.

Anyway, I too, am glad it is your son not one of mine. smile

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Oh my Susie!! Well, if it's any consolation, he's certainly not getting any encouragement from the comments on You Tube. The negative responses of his peers may do more to convince him that it's uncool to do such things than mom freaking out.

Although I'd still freak out...

Archived