MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snow

Kelly

They say we are going to get some snow! Weather chan. says about 1 inch, local weather says 2-4 inches. My DD went to WalMart and these people were buying snow boots! One lady had 6 pair! I'm from Ohio and even after 21 yrs. here in AL I still can't believe this! The grocery stores were all crazy! I could understand more if they were calling for ice but 1-4 inches of snow! Crazy.

Good morning Kelly,

I hope the predictions were correct and you didn't get ice! Strange stuff for AL!

When I got up this morning and looked out I saw a beautiful site of big fat snowflakes! They are coming down fast and heavy though and if it keeps up we might not make it to church. I hate driving in it even though the past few times it has snowed here it has been very powdery snow. I hope we make it, our two oldest have invited two other boys from church to come over and play today so it'd be sad for them if they didn't make it. We'll be having a carry-in dinner today as well. That's always fun!

Hope you don't get any ice and that you can enjoy just having the snow a little while!

Archived