MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Rainy Days and Monday's

Dee

It's a very rainy day here in Northern Iowa. However, that's a good thing since a winter storm watch was what they were predicting. After this nice rain we'll start seeing the grass turn green after the sun returns. It's spring!!!! banana

I'm home from my exercising...still like the days I get to be in the pool alot better. rofl

It's March 31st so property taxes are due and instead of mailing them we're going shopping today so I'll save my $.41 and drop them off at the courthouse.

I see in the grocery store add they have boneless pork ribs on sale for $1.49 lb. DH just loves them so I'm going to stock up on them while I'm out. Will check to see what the other loss leaders are and may just make a good stock up trip out of it.

What's everyone else doing today? Have a great one, whatever it is! bighug

I'm home - first day of Spring Break. We were hoping to spread the gravel for the foundation today, but it's been rainy/drizzly/foggy up here on the mountain and our friend who runs the machine doesn't think it will work today.

I may take my Mom to the 'big city' today to get her out of the house and do a little shopping at someplace other than Wally World. I'm trying to make sure I have everything I need to start canning. Our dehydrator and vac sealing stuff are buried somewhere in one of the storage units.

I hope we can start on the garden this week, too, if the weather breaks. However, considering this part of TN and the South were in drought mode last year, I won't gripe too much about the rain.

Echoing Dee, everyone have a great day regardless of weather!

flowersmilie

Archived