MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

-UPDATE ON MOTHEREARTH-

Camasjune

I am Motherearth's neighbor. Her husband just stopped by to tell me Motherearth went by ambulance to the hospital this morning, got ex-rayed then transferred to a larger hospital for surgery.

Motherearth's hip is broken in 2 places and her shoulder is broken.

All I can say is she is one tough old bird and stubborn as all get out! Until this morning, she was adamant about not going to the hospital. From the time my husband picked her off the barn floor until talking with her yesterday, she has claimed it would really be hurting if things were broken. She has refused the daily offer of hauling her to the hospital in comfort.

Keep praying for her. She does not have medical insurance. In spite of all her pain, she is learning much. While she is not happy with me praying for patience for her, she is in awe of the true love her family has for her and that it is a reflection of God's love.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my sweet Lord! I am so sorry to hear this.

Please let Motherearth know we are praying for her, and for a complete and speedy recovery, and for all the financial needs that go with the hospitalization.

Thank you for letting us know.

Camasjune, thank you so much for the update on Motherearth. Please let her know we are all praying for her and we are sending a lot of hugs (cyber hugs that is so she doesn't hurt from all the hugs) and kisses.

CamasJune;

Tough bird or not, both you and I know birds occasionally need help to fly. Tell her there are places that help..flyers!

A broken hip, healed wrong presents more problems. Usually the inability to walk. You may have to scare ME right good. Do it anyway, for her sake.

She has my prayers.

Oh my, how awful! Thank you so much Camasjune. God bless you for being such a good neighbor, and a good friend to keep us informed.

Heavenly Father, please provide healing and comfort to Motherearth and her family, cover them with your grace, and provide for thier every need. In Jesus name, Amen!

tell her to stop being so darn stubborn! sheesh! we need her here!

get them bones mended and then get back here pronto!

tell the doctor how stubborn she is too! oh and tell her to relax.. watch TV, sleep and let someone else wait on her.

Hugs from afar!

eek Oh my gosh!!! I'll just bet she's so upset that she can't be out doing what needs doing and she's stuck in the hospital. [How would I know feelings like that?] This is the time that we're all glad that modern surgery and medical care is available. MoE -- follow directions carefully so that you can get repaired quickly. THEN you can get back to all that you need to do...with two hips and two arms working PROPERLY.

Praying for you!!!!

MtRider [also Father God, will you Provide for the financial end of this, please!]

my prayers are with her too. no insurance is scary...hope the financial thing works out. Heal quick!!

I just saw this now...keeping MotherEarth in our prayers here. May she have a good recovery and find solutions to paying for the healthcare. praying

Two ares in her hip and a broken shoulder???? That must have been SOME fall. eek

Camasjune, please tell Mother Earth she is in my thoughts daily. I know the fear of having no insurance and a large medical bill facing one. I will be sending healing vibes her way. Her absence has left a huge hole in Mrs. S. Tell her we miss her.

grouphug for Mother Earth

Archived