MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

-UPDATE ON MOTHEREARTH-

Camasjune

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Please let her know that we are SENDINGPRAYERS-1.jpg from here too.

She needs to relax and let the doctors do what they need to do.

Give her HUGS3-1.gif for us.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated.

Grouchy and mad as a wet hen, I bet. That explains why she was hurting and typing with one hand the other night.

Best wishes for her (Hippie Dad says her husband has his condolences - He's been married to me too long.)

grouches heal faster! 'specially when there is work they need to be doing! i like stubborn, crabby folks...they tend not to be quitters!

I can't belive it, I was taking a break and read this. Bless her heart------Tell her I said some people will do anything to get attention!!!!!!

Prayers going up now. I wish I could hold her hand, and sit in the hospital with her. Much Love

Wow...I just saw this! What exactly happened to her? I don't mean to get 'personal' but is ME frail of body (ie osteoporosis)? I ask because if so and if elderly, then it is highly likely within 12mo an additional fall will occur to break a hip again. It's statistical...and sad.

Prayers for ME--(Motherearth, not me)

Originally Posted By: Vic303
Wow...I just saw this! What exactly happened to her?

She was knocked down by one of her goats Vic. Anyone know if she's had the surgery yet?
Originally Posted By: Vic303
Wow...I just saw this! What exactly happened to her? I don't mean to get 'personal' but is ME frail of body (ie osteoporosis)? I ask because if so and if elderly, then it is highly likely within 12mo an additional fall will occur to break a hip again. It's statistical...and sad.

Prayers for ME--(Motherearth, not me)

She is a grandma, and I think some of the grandkids aren't itty-bitties anymore. But that puts her age anywhere between 40 & 70. lol Which of those will you claim, Motherearth? grinbighug

Oh my; I just saw this; so is this the second fall she's had recently? Ouch!!

Praying for a speedy recovery and that her pain be controlled as much as possible.

Praying also that the Lord will provide concerning the medical insurance and expenses.

((((Motherearth)))) We miss you!! bighugpraying

Hi all. This is Motherearth's DD#1 letting you know how she is doing. Mom had surgery last night. The Dr, decided to let her shoulder be as she could move it pretty well. She had broken the shoulder in 5 places and it would be like a jigsaw puzzle. He feels it should heal by itself.

Her hip was another story. She had broken it just below the ball joint and the ball had died. The Dr. was replacing the ball and as he was tapping into place, the socket cracked. So now she has to be immobile for 6 weeks. She is NOT happy. When I saw her this morning, she was in a bit of pain and had the morphine drip presser thing. She is tired of being in bed(it will probably be a long six weeks) As it stands now she will be released Friday and brought home by ambulance. We are getting a hospital bed for her and I'll bet there will be a home health nurse coming in. That's all I know for now and if I (or Camasjune) find out more, another update will get posted. She is grateful for all the prayers!!! Thank you!!!!

Shep

Shep,

A big howdy and lots of prayers. This sounds pretty serious...thank goodness she has you. Sending *you* big hugs too!

Good morning everyone,

Just an update to let you know that Ma is home and tucked into bed. She has physical therapy to do which her GD is helping her with. Camasjune's hubby and mine built a ramp for her wheel chair yesterday. I'm sure as soon as GD sets up the laptop, Ma will be posting....it will give her something to do smile

She wants you all to know that she is VERY grateful for all the prayers and well-wishes for her recovery.

Thank you soo much!

Shep

Archived