MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Help, can someone help me get a signature?

cleanheart

I am trying to find out where and how to get one of those signature pictures. Can someone help me?

Thanks,

cleanheart

(Julie)

When you make a post, click on the smiley face and the selection will drop down. Then just click on the one you like.

If you use the "quick reply" box instead of clicking on the "reply" button, you won't get the smiley option.

wink

• 1 month later...

OK I have lost the message I posted on here somewhere I think in this forum asking for a signature to be made up?

Also, how does one get older archives if they only go back so far,or is that maybe when the particular archived item started? If there are more archives, I sure would appreciate being able to access them.

Please direct me! bounce

Try here, arby!

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr...ge=0#Post220843

When we had a glitch on the board (when the names got all mixed up), the search engine kind of "quit" going past that date when it was fixed. So the *old* threads are there, but you have to go through them by going further and further back into the posts by page numbers. Or click on "last" post number and move forward through them.

When you find something interesting and relevant, feel free to post to it, which will again bring it to the top for more views and comments. That's what I do when I find something I know someone is looking for.

It's a slow process, but extremely rewarding! There are *real treasures* in those old posts, too! wink

bighug

Thankyou~ awesome.... in following the thread about this story by Prayed2.. I am so curious! I will look at it at home later. Thankyou so much for such a quick response. Working on such a busy website must be quite the challenge. Sounds like Prayed2 is a writer at heart like I am.

Archived