MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A newbie here !!!

gladys51633

i am a newbie here at this site and I want to thank everyone for letting me jiun and perhaps I maight learn a little more ,,with trying to save and feed our family i definately need more ideas of what and how to save

thank you all and have a great day

gladys51633

thank you prayed2baMom

i have a very intense feeling for trying to get along in this world with everyone and would never do a thing to hurt their feelings and i truly believe that this group will teach me more to keep our family in the years to come

have a good evening

gladys51633

hello Gladys!

welcome! we have lots of ladies and gents here with great ideas!!!

some of these recipes can stretch a chicken for days!

glad you found us... jump in the water is fine!

oh... chat tomorrow morning ... I have no idea what time it starts.. usually I make it in about 8 am pacific time! and chat on Monday night at 5pm pacific time.

Hi Gladys wave

welcome6

I'm sure you will love it here. It seems like there is always someone here who will have an answer to a question. I'm in OH. but was born and raised in south eastern IN. and lived in north east IN. I'm still a Hoosier at heart.

hiya gladys!! this site is sumthin' else!! like the others said, just jump in. we all started somewhere, and this is a great place. welcome!!

(((((gladys)))))

It is so awesome so see you here! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you on this journey.

welcome6 Gladys!

We are glad to have you along. As Westbrook tried to say, we have chat yaketyyak twice a week. If you click on this link: http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthrea...&PHPSESSID= and then, either the Monday or Thursday chat links at the top of the list, you'll find times and basic instructions on how to use chat.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) me...by clicking on my user name (HSmom) over there

Or just reply here, I'll check back.

We do meet Thursday AMs at 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern.

Hi Gladys

Welcome!! I don't usually get up here, they keep me chained in the basement, but once in a while I escape and they have to chase me down...oppps I hear them comin....welcoooooommmmeeeeee

poof the tripster is gone like smoke on the wind..hahhahahaha

PS...watch it...the green beans are poison !! sick it's a trick they use to control your mind...here's the tin foil... tinfoil

And watch out for "SWNSNBM"...the leader of the pack....[censored] they're on to me again..off the the swamp to hide!!!......... poof

not true! the green beans are great! how can you trust anyone that hates onions anyway?

(trip is really a teddy bear.. we just let him think he is big and scary)

Archived