MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

cool refreshing suntea for all

twilap

Oh the sunporch looks so good to me... it's been such a long time since I've been able to sneak in here and just sit a spell, sip suntea and relax awhile. HOw I've missed this home and family so very, very much.. but I will be baack soon on a regular basis, just as soon as I move to my new home and buy a new PC of my own again. Soon, very, very soon. loveplace

I finally got my SSD and can move outta this dinky apartment and into a real house. My DD#1 and DSIL refuse to move to Kansas for the next 3 - 4 years without me because of my health problems, bless their heats! I told em to go on and have their own life but they insist that I go with them. But this old heiffer put her foot down and told em I'll move but I gotta have my own place out in the country some wheres.

My apartment is almost packed, but I won't leave for about a month after they do because DD#2 is having major surgery sometime next week and I won't leave until I know she's gonna be all right. Besides that, I'm gonna be a Grammy again, one baby due this month and the other in July sometime. banana this will make # 15 & #16 for me in eleven years time.

You all take care and I will be baack in June sometime for good. luv ya twi

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif Twila, it is really good to see you. smile

WELCOMBACKFLASHINGCOLORS.gif

Now, will you be moving to Kansas too?? Or are you just moving to a new home? smile

HUGS4-1.gifHAVEAGOODDAY-1.gif

Archived