MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HELLO FROM LOUISIANA

cajunlizz

Hi

My name is Elizabeth but everybody calls me Liz . I am from South Louisiana . Brand New to this smile forum .

welcome4

Welcome to the board from another Louisiana native! Looking forward to getting to know you; I know you'll enjoy posting here; there's a goldmine of information here, but we all love hearing a new perspective on things. Glad you're here!!

loveplace

Bienvenue Liz. I'm in Lake Charles for now. Glad to have 'ya here. Let us know what we can do to help. There's another forum at http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=402 that is mostly folks from Louisiana although other folks are welcome to join in. Lots of discussion about La. issues, some gatherings and shoots and all kinds of local information that you might find useful. Feel free to look in and join if you like.

bouquet Welcome! I'm in MS not too far from La. Glad to see more people around here coming to this site. There are tons of great people here with lots of info. Hope you enjoy being here with us. Glad to meet you!

Oh my, we Louisianians are overrunning this board! (Although I transplanted myself out of Louisiana, and became a hermit in the mountains, I am still a Louisianian 'til I die.)

Which swamps are you from?

I'm seventh generation New Orleanian, raised partly in New Orleans, and partly in the Lafitte/Barataria area, with family there, and also in (the end of the world region) St. Bernard parish...

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

4.gif Liz!!!

Sayyyyy how did all these crazy Bayou folk get in here!

Nevertheless, Welcome, Welcome! Your gonna like it here. Jump and ask questions or simply voice your opinions. This is a great place to be.

loveplace

GOODAFTERNOONWITHTEA.gif Liz, and welcomedogs2.gif

Glad you joined.

Cookie, I don't know how they come in, but, it is so nice to have them here. Now, if we could get a few more in here from MN., it would be nice. smile

HAVEAGOODDAY-2.gif

Archived