MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I insulted my wife today....

Guest Guest

Ed better *hide* peepwall.gif from the rest of the ladies on this site too!!! shocked.gifgrin.gifshocked.gif

*Midnightmom looks around for some spoiling vegetation, but alas, everything has been canned or frozen* huh.gif ------------------

me2.jpgmidnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited July 28, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Tell me about it!..I tend to forget how sensitive women are on that issue...not any more! Went out to see a movie..Men in black 2..funny movie!..then ice cream...she gave me a real "dirty look"... smile.gif

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Guest Guest

Yea, Yea..I know!..Peg has a really good figure..and I like a few pounds on a woman..just getting deeper are I not?...Not my forum ..so I can not lock this "thread"...sorry...I ...get into trouble here!!..Just me..I don't like those skinny models..nothing to hug?..digging hole deeper?... smile.gif Ed

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Alright, Ed!! Did you take your wife out to a movie and for ice cream?? If I were in your shoes, I would be getting her flowers and takingher out to dinner! smile.gif

We still love you! Thanks for coming here and talking.

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Guest Guest

Lots and Lots of Romance(and jewelry and roses and dinner and....) lovesigh.gif Then maybe, JUST maybe, Peg will THINK about forgiving you! wink.gifpink&lovely.gif

------------------

50_p1689.jpg

[This message has been edited by mrszouave (edited July 30, 2002).]

A dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses, a bottle of GOOD wine, Dinner and dancing.... and then tell her how much you love her Big Brother. ROFL.... boy you're lucky you're not married to me! Even The Giants knows better than to say ANYTHING about my weight! KOTC twi

[This message has been edited by twilap (edited July 30, 2002).]

Hey Ed,

Is that Drive In Theater still in operation on the Cape. You could always take your hunny to an outdoor movie there, bring a picnic basket with finger foods, spread a blanket on the hood of the car to help your picnic along, dont forget the flowers, flowers are important, You could show you how much you love her by serenading her operetta style with a tune, in the open air during the intermission of the movie. Dont forget to stand on the hood of your vehicle and proclaim your love for her in front of all the movie goers along with bursting out in song. That should mean a lot to her/ or embarrass her because you cant hold a tune...... After the movie ,park at the local beach and take a moonlite stroll hand in hand. Recite her a poem or anthology of love poems that you memorized, while your walking, then I am leaving the rest up to you.

Dont forget to buy her a nice piece of jewelry and leave little love notes on her pillow or other places around the house............

[This message has been edited by reci (edited July 30, 2002).]