MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello Everyone

Dee62

I've been reading the site for many months now after stumbling across it by accident.Finally found the time to join and looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm in the UK but have been prepping for over 20 years now.We have 3 boys,who at long last realise Mum's not really lost the plot after all happy02

I'm also a fabric hoarder and reading some of the most recent posts it seems I'm not alone here!

I have learnt an awful lot from time spent here and I'm so looking forward to learning more.

Dee britflag

All right, Dee...

Raise your right hand and repeat after me -

"I do NOT have a fabric problem.

Just because I enjoy beautiful fabrics, and want them close enough to see, touch, and caress does NOT indicate any type of abnormal obsession.

I am *perfectly normal*.

And anybody who thinks otherwise should examine their OWN collections/sets/collections before pointing at mine!"

happy02

(Go add to the fabric-olic thread!!! rofl )

welcome6

Glad you're here!

15.gif Dee!!

Glad you decided to unlurk! Now you can get out there and play!

*Ahem* But you should check yourself in to Humor Me and The Fabri-holics and admit you addiction.

bounce

sewing

wave Welcome Dee62, glad to have you join us. Now don't tell anyone but Hancock's has patterns on sale for $0.88 today. How do I know? My wife just got back with a truck load!!! grin

bighug

wormie

John

thanks so much for all the lovely welcomes. I feel like I know many of you already from reading the site daily.I'm looking forward to being able to read some of the posts in 'The Edge' again.I've missed that since it went, always a place for lively discussions!!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

• 4 weeks later...

Archived