MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

hello,,,,, still here

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

hello all,,,,am so sorry that i have not posted any thing lately,,,,but there has been mass confusion here....daughter and tribe moved in after i got out of the hospital from pnuemonia....guess i almosted died,,,then computer went on the fritz and the oldest grdson took it over.....my email is still messed up ,,,in 2 weeks it should be all back to normal...i hope and pray.....then we had kidding season and lambing season...now that that is over i might be able to get my life or some of it back....am i still wanted as the moderator for HOMESTEADING....if so i will be just put my name back on it.....i have had to learn to type and spell all over again have the trip to the hospital...104-105 temp does nothing to improve the memory...neither does seizures..am trying to get my self well before fall...take care and keep the faith MOTHEREARTH

Oh Motherearth!!! I am so sorry for all you've been going through. You've been sorely missed here but I don't think any of us knew how to get in touch with you.

Welcome back!!!!

((((((HUG)))))))

Hope you're feeling much better and on your way to a complete recovery.

------------------

gl.jpg

It is soooo good to see you again Motherearth.

I do hope you are feeling much better now and hope you will soon be back to where you should be. smile.gif Just take it easy and take care of yourself.

We have all missed you around here, so take care. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

So sorry for all your troubles and especially being so ill frown.gif Just take it easy and don't push yourself too much or too fast. Things take time and you don't want to get yourself sick again...Hope you get back 'on track' really soon! wiggle2.gif

------------------

50_p1689.jpg

Guest Guest

Sending prayers for you're rapid recovery. You take careof yourrself. Can't take care of others if you're sick too. Lots of love to you. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Guest Guest

Glad you made it back Home to Mrs-S Motherearth smile.gif Sure hope you quickly continue to recover to full health. You really have had quite a year! Have a seat in the rocking chair and have some tea and cookies smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Guest Guest

((((((motherearth))))))

Yes, she is our longest standing member at MrsSurvival and I'm so honored to have her here.

If you need anything, please let us know.

------------------

d5.jpg