MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello from Texas

suzann

Just wanted to introduce my self.

I live in Texas. Married 21 years. A daughter (20) and twin boys (18). My boys have autism, and an english bulldog Moxie.

I have really enjoyed lurking for a little while and decided to become a registered member.

Welcome, so glad you have registered. Looking forward to your posts.

Been married for 38 years, 3 daughters, 2 sons, 2 sons-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law, 1 granddaughter, 3 grandsons, and one dog.

Our 5 yr old grandson is autistic, and our 2 1/2 yr old grandson has a rare interstitial lung disease. Life is never boring.

Hi Suzanne! Welcome. smile

Boy, you really have your hands full with those 18 year old twins. smile You were doing autism before people really understood it. It must have been very difficult in the beginning. I hope you all are doing well, and living with it well. There are some here who have autistic children. I'll bet you will be able to be a great encouragement to them. smile

**Cat leads suzann to the comfy chair and brings her fresh chocolate chip cookies and a big 'ole glass of iced tea...**

welcome6

You're home.

bighug

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see!

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Archived