MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Testing...123...testing

DonsCountryGal

Hi,

I keep trying to post on this site, but keep getting:

The host from which you are accessing the board is not recognized as a valid host. This is more than likely related to a firewall issue that is blocking the referer variable. Check your firewall settings and try again.

This one is just a test to see if it will go after making an adjustmetn or two.

Thanks.

Hey! I think I got it...hopefully, I didn't mess anything up! In the ZoneAlarm Privacy section, I enabled 3rd party under the Cookies Control for the MrsS site only. If anyone thinks I shouldn't have done this, please let me know.

I'll get a proper post going soon to intro myself!

(Yup...newbie to this site...)

Woo-hoo!!!

I don't know about ZoneAlarm specifically, but you did exactly as I would've suggested. Your firewall doesn't *know* that this site is ok... you had to "tell it" so. wink

We're self-supporting (well, thanks to Darlene bow )... meaning that we don't run advertising on this site to pay for it. You won't find any bugaboos.

welcome6

Thanks, Cat! Glad to be here! bighug

I had gone into the actual Firewall part and included this site, but it took going into the Privacy part and indicating to allow Private Header, and I also did 3rd Party just to see if it would do it. I've now re-blocked the 3rd Party one to see if it will still go. If this posts as is, then it still works!

Wait a minute...Don's gal?? Cool! welcome6

I am tickled pink to finally own Carla's book - in the 10th edition. It's my very own (not the library's) and I can mark in it and make comments and love it as good books should be loved...

I'm sure it'll be nice to have you around Pam; welcome!

Originally Posted By: HSmom
Wait a minute...Don's gal?? Cool! welcome6

I am tickled pink to finally own Carla's book - in the 10th edition. It's my very own (not the library's) and I can mark in it and make comments and love it as good books should be loved...

I'm sure it'll be nice to have you around Pam; welcome!

THANKS, HSMom!
We're on our third case of books for sale, and are quickly needing to order another one! These 'times' are surely in need of folks preparing for what's coming...the more that can take care of themselves, the less they'll need to rely on Big Brother!
Originally Posted By: Shurleen
Wow DCG!! What a quote you have there in your sig line!

Thanks Shurleen...I can't take credit for writing it though, but it sure hits the nail on the head!!

Archived