MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival's Fall Gathering...Who's Coming?

Darlene

Originally Posted By: Stephanie
My boys are grinning ear to ear! They definitely want to be two of your students...as a matter of fact so do I!

This is a wonderful opportunity to learn such an important prep skill! trip2

I may have to see if dh can take the Friday off so we don't miss anything. I wasn't planning on coming down until early Sat. am.

And Darlene is right! They have muscles! woohoo

I see it as an on going class, in fact it's best with just a few, at least when the real shooting part comes, the basics can be done in a full class forum...so I see no reason why we can't work you in whenever you get there...of course I have to wait until the slave chains are removed for the day...seems that I'm a draft horse..er..bear?

I may draft Darlene to help me some , I like to have somebody with each young one when the real stuff starts if more then one shoots at a time...which will most likely be the case...Westys mom shoots maybe she would help...mostly just as a safety thing...kids forget and move before thinking like getting excited and trying to turn around to talk with a gun in hand...

Heck I've seen adults do it...in fact when we have a match I really keep an eye on the LEO's..they forget..a lot!!

This is gonna be FUN!! I love doing this...

smile
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: westbrook
we need a west coast get together! and a middle america get together too!

Ya kno Westy, that's a great idea!!... someplace where all can camp out, really use the dutch ovens, camping out and learning would be awesome prepping!!! build real shelters etc...

I'd help with setting one up in the mid west...I won't come to the PRC... just a few of the things I travel with would put me in jail... rofl..they're all legal just not in prc.. sorry babe..rather travel without my cloths...

Wonder how that would go over?... ANYBODY????????
Originally Posted By: Trip

Ya kno Westy, that's a great idea!!... someplace where all can camp out, really use the dutch ovens, camping out and learning would be awesome prepping!!! build real shelters etc...

I'd help with setting one up in the mid west...I won't come to the PRC... just a few of the things I travel with would put me in jail... rofl..they're all legal just not in prc.. sorry babe..rather travel without my cloths...

I had to read that twice Trip! DarleneSwoon

At first I thought you were asking how 'traveling with no clothes' would go over. lol

Course....if it were in kalifornia?? shrug

But, for the record, here in the deep south, we don't generally drive around in our birthday suit...just for the record! whistling
Originally Posted By: Stephanie
Originally Posted By: Trip

I had to read that twice Trip! DarleneSwoon

At first I thought you were asking how 'traveling with no clothes' would go over. lol

Course....if it were in kalifornia?? shrug

But, for the record, here in the deep south, we don't generally drive around in our birthday suit...just for the record! whistling

Awwww heck, and here I was looking forward to the drive to GA... grin

so far I count 3 children coming??? is there more? please even if you aren't sure yet if they are coming.. let me know so I can have something for each child!

if there is extra it won't go to waste! I promise!

but I would like to give each child something... so it is important that no child be left out!

Stephanie and rootdigger.. so far that is 3! time is getting short

Archived