MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival's Fall Gathering...Who's Coming?

Darlene

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Mother
DEAD GOAT DUTY???????????
eek

It butted jack, so jack being his daddy's son took care of it... roflrofl...the other two live in fear....

Jack the Chupa cobrea....
Originally Posted By: Trip
eek

It butted jack, so jack being his daddy's son took care of it... roflrofl...the other two live in fear....

Poor Goatie- laughed itself to death.... rofl

(better stop pickin' on Trip, now- I've gotta look 'im in the eye soon...)
Originally Posted By: lunamother
Originally Posted By: Trip
eek

Poor Goatie- laughed itself to death.... rofl

(better stop pickin' on Trip, now- I've gotta look 'im in the eye soon...)

Wise...very wise.. grin
Originally Posted By: lunamother
Ohai! Trip smile

yer looking particularly lovely this morning smile

coffee? smile

Well the first 2 pots didn't help but after the 3rd...things look better

Originally Posted By: Vic303
So, how many folks made it to the event? So far I know only of Trip's visit...

Starts this coming fri, Westy and her keeper are flying in to Atlanta tomorrow , as for how many total will show, I got no clue

I came early coz I was nearby and to help Dar get things in order..

I just wanted to tell everyone that things don't look so good for DH and I to make the trip. His diverticulitis is flaring up again and unless he gets dramatically better quick, he won't be up to a trip. I am crossing my fingers but...He was in the hospital with this last month and I'm hoping it doesn't get that bad again. boo hoo

(((Momo))) I am so sorry for your DH. That is so rough. Will be praying for him. I'm still hoping that he will have a miracle and be able to travel. Take care.

I'll be praying for you guys while you are all together.

It starts on Friday and ends on Sunday? Will anyone be driving on Monday or Tuesday?

Maybe someone can post something in Streams so those of us not going can be praying for you guys that are, on your way there and on your way back and for all the days you are there.

I'm assuming some might be starting to travel tomorrow (Thursday?)

Originally Posted By: MomM
Does your DH have a surgery date? Will be praying for him.

Not yet still waiting on approval from the insurance we were hoping it would be over with by now just incase it is a full knee replacement. I just know he is in pain and well men are such whimps when it comes to pain (nothing personal guys)
Originally Posted By: MomM
Could he tolerate the trip, and then just sit and watch and talk with his knee elevated? Can you tell, I would really love for you to come - lol?

I am like lunamother in this...

mecry I wanna be a Darlene's this weekend
mecry stupid job
mecry stupid insurance company
mecry stupid accrediation requirements (the School of Education where I work is up for accrediation and it is happening in two weeks so right now we are a bunch of chickens running around with our heads chopped off trying to cross our "T's" and dot our "I's")
mecry I don't want be an adult anymore I wanna be a kid and go play with the other kids in N. GA.

MomM as much as we would love to be there I do not have the heart to stick him in a car for almost 7 hours of a normal drive he would be worse than a pregnant woman having to stock every 50 miles to get out and stretch. When we went down to Parris Island for ds#3 graduation according to mapquest it was a 5 hour drive it took us 7 hours. He was miserable, he refused pain meds because he wanted to be awake.

dead goat..

I got here too late to do a necropsy and see why, I am going to put 2 + 2 together and give you my best guess...

Bloat! it happened so quickly, apparently in a matter of a few hours.

DG duty.. is hauling it out of the pen and disposing of it.

Archived