MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My apologies, to our newest members!

Stephanie

Please accept my sincere apology if any of you have been offended when I suggested you might want to do an intro at the SunPorch. I certainly did not mean to imply that this was a requirement, as it is not.

sorry

Things can get mis-interpreted so easily sometimes when posting. My intention was that you didn't get overlooked as I know there are so many members here who like to welcome our newbies! I was not trying to impose a policy, I am not a policy maker! Just one of the gang!

I tried to remember who all I might have said this to, but I post too much and couldn't find them!ashamed I'm sending this to the group so that I don't miss anyone.

grouphug

LOL Stephanie...When I first came on here, I had lurked so long, I didn't THINK I needed to post on the sunporch. I just jumped in and started yakking. If a sweetie like you had just gently nudged me to this place, I might have avoided a whole lotta grief.

We who know you, know you would never, never, never deliberately offend anyone.

Hugs, gal.

Hang in.

I knew what you were saying, and like most everyone else, knew the motivation behind it. You are sucha friendly person, you wanted to make sure everyone knew everyone and had a good chance to get to know each other.

Seriously, I do think most of us knew what your intentions were. Completely.

(((Stephanie))))

While I understand many peoples' shyness or fears of internet info, a careful sharing of limited info *does* help us all join in the fun.

It's great when we can welcome someone personally and know, for example, that they like dogs, or want chickens, or are dealing with newborns or teenagers. Not *necessary*, but it helps us make connections and friends.

Some *VERY* strong friendships carry on in PMs (private messages), emails, and chats. Anyone can use the chat room any time.

Love ya, Stephanie...

bighug

Archived