MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fall Gathering..... I'm Here!

westbrook

well, here I am! Darlene made another awe some dinner!!! cha ching! GAINED 5 POUNDS!

I am tired, need sleep... it will be an early night for me.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is washing dishes, while *I* am internetting! and I am eating chocolate while she is putting groceries away!

the mutt??? spoiled rotten!

Originally Posted By: ol'momma
And Is Trip all he professes to be...?? smile

Well, I guess if he said he was about 5'6 and about 120lbs, kinda shy and very much a couch potato, then yes, he is who he professes to be.

darlene

Okay...The Gathering has begun. Do NOT panic.

I repeat: DO NOT PANIC.

The local ammo dealers have bolstered up their stock. Residents have been warned to ignore strange noises and sights and ask no questions. All VS stores within 400 miles have extra staff on hand. I have phone numbers of bailbondsmen programmed into my phone, and I have local legal advice on retainer.

Most importantly, all chocolate produced east of the Mississippi is being directed post-haste to the mercantile in Dar's town. chocobun

yahoo

I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Can you tell I'm a bit excited. grin

Bitty change of plans......DD and I are leaving in the A.M.!!! clap Soon as I can roll her butt outa bed. Should be there by evening.

Boy, do I need to get to bed. Don't think I'll be able to sleep much. crazy

awwmanawwmanawwmanawwmanawwmanawwman

*****I WANNA GO TO DARLENE'S THIS WEEKEND*****

*STUPID WORK*

*STUPID TAE KWON DO TOURNAMENT*

*STUPID DOCTORS' APPOINTMENTS*

*I DON'T WANNA BE THE GROWNUP ANYMORE*

sometime this weekend, could ya'll take a picture of everyone together and sign it for me? prettyplease

*sigh*

I believe I saw a caravan of Humvees headed towards Georgia... lots of black suits, cammo equipment, high-tech listening devices, and radios.

(They looked a little bit silly wearing the suits *with* those cammo helmets...)

roflroflrofl

Originally Posted By: Darlene
Originally Posted By: ol'momma
And Is Trip all he professes to be...?? smile

Well, I guess if he said he was about 5'6 and about 120lbs, kinda shy and very much a couch potato, then yes, he is who he professes to be.

darlene

I believe everything but the couch potato bit. wink
Originally Posted By: HSmom
Okay...The Gathering has begun. Do NOT panic.

I repeat: DO NOT PANIC.

The local ammo dealers have bolstered up their stock. Residents have been warned to ignore strange noises and sights and ask no questions. All VS stores within 400 miles have extra staff on hand. I have phone numbers of bailbondsmen programmed into my phone, and I have local legal advice on retainer.

Most importantly, all chocolate produced east of the Mississippi is being directed post-haste to the mercantile in Dar's town. chocobun

But---You forgot about the Wal-Marts!!!!! If they do not have a fabric department, they are in trrrrooouuubbbllleee!!!!

Archived