MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fall Gathering..... I'm Here!

westbrook

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

matching curtains for the kitchen... gotta start that today.

I still have to make placemats and napkins.. left that fabric at home because I am only allowed 50 pounds in a bag o the plane.

I packed other stuff to bring so I had limited space for clothing. I need to hit wal-mart for a jacket... I didn't bring but a sweat shirt. And while there, maybe more ........ fabric!!!! ROFL

Necie and baby girl arrived last night. I was gonna post but the power went out and no wifi to send anything.

so... Necie made it safe and sound! (she is darling!)

Wish I could join you all as I know I have a lot to learn. Living and traveling in a 21 foot trailer, its hard to stockpile but we almost have all bills paid off and own the truck and trailer. Sure could use some room and knowhow for canning. Have a great time and I hope there is enough time left for another get together!

Violet...I mentioned to C4C.. you always yell at me in the canning forum! ROFL!!!

sorry you didn't come! (Darlene only has 450 more pounds of apples to do!... we can always use two more hands!) Next year!

Originally Posted By: westbrook
Necie and baby girl arrived last night. I was gonna post but the power went out and no wifi to send anything.

so... Necie made it safe and sound! (she is darling!)

Soooooooooooooooooooo they get there and the power goes out? to many hair dryers pluged in at one time? Trip using all the power 'playing' with the tools? or was it just a good time for some training? HEY! wheres my BOB?
Michael2

Archived