MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Here it is....

WormGuy

Okay for all of you who think this didn't happen, or want to know what went on here is a few pics. I will post more later.

Front to back:

Granny's son, Steph's son, Necie's daughter Leah

Pictures019.jpg

Trip & Jack

Pictures039.jpg

wormie

John

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad you got these Wormy! Jack looks way bigger in that photo than in real life. Were the boys catching a chicken or putting one back? smile

A few more...

Rooster's awaiting their fate

Pictures024.jpg

Left to Right:

Steph's son, Trip, Darlene

Pictures022.jpg

Left to right:

Granny's son, Granny, Necie, Gracie

Pictures026.jpg

1st egg at the compound

Pictures042.jpg

Necie, Mama Westie

Pictures046.jpg

wormie

John

Before the site went down l ast night there was a request to see Freebird, here it is. He is on the right. I don't know the guy on the left. The woman is Freebird's wife.

Pictures023.jpg

wormie

John

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

I came on earlier this morning and couldn't get on, so I can now get on and what pictures. smile

I do know one thing, if that is Trip with the dog, he has great taste in dogs. smile I have to have Old Pine look at the pictures too. smile He can't grow a beard while he is still working, but, he use to have one. smileDCP_3104.jpg this is what Minnie looked like after getting her grooming done in July. smile I think she is a bit larger than your dog, Trip. smile

Thank you so much for putting the pictures in.

HUGS4-1.gifhaveanicedaydogandflowers.gif

Yup...that is me cleaning fish. Darlene has a PONDFULL of beautiful bass. Nice change in fishing for me, as I mostly fish for bluegill (brim in GA).

Wormie blew up the turtle on Thursday and C4C wanted the shell, so I figured I could snag it with my pole and reel 'er in. grin Rifled through my tackle box and didn't have a large treble hook rollingeyes so I put on a spinner bait with a large hook, thinking that way I could see it coming through the water anyhow and right before it reached the turtle I could let it drop, set hook, and REEL!! WRONG!! Every time I threw it out and started reeling, WAY before I could even get near the turtle, I'd have a bass on. DarleneSwoon So the turtle sank and I'm gonna send C4C a turtle shell that I have here.

By the way, Yes! that's Westie's mama watching me clean fish. Westie was suppose to be watching, but she was too busy motor mouthing ...er...ahem...I mean chatting. rofl

I have a few pix off my digital. Have to resize and will put a few up. The rest will have to wait til I get to town later this week to get them developed and have discs made.

That would be hard to say Michael!! I know my boys (standing on either side of Granny's son) had a blast!

And hey! They weren't the only shooters, I shot, Necie did, MomM and her Mister, Granny did too I think and Darlene ofcourse.

Trip and John were wonderful with the boys. Right off, Trip got their attention. He told them if they mishandled a loaded gun, he would "knock them on their butt" and I don't think they had any doubt he would do just that!!

Lets set the record right ok??... I "splained" to them that if they got stupid while holding a loaded gun and turned around and pointed it at me I would do that, but I also explained to them all that having been shot and that it does in fact hurt a lot and that Hollyweird stuff is BS... and yea it got their atten...I also explained that I say the same thing to adults when I'm training them..

So I wasn't being mean, I was just being...a teacher in a hard subject..

But the boys all did wonderfully, they are all in love with my AK...30 rounds in one ragged hole...for all of them..

We had a good time...the adults were as much fun as the kids..Mark already knows how to shoot and MomM is a grt student..she loved the ruger 10-22..who wouldn't !! grin

Wormy and I both enjoyed it...

Archived