MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello!

Legacy

Hello everyone!

I stood outside tapping on the window saying, "open, open, open" wiggle and Darlene finally saw me. cheer (I LOVE the smilies you have here!) Thanks, Darlene!

A member of another site (and lurker of this site) passed on a couple of posts to me from here about canning. I desperately want to learn to can (among other things), and I've spent a lot of hours reading all about it here. I don't know anyone in my area that cans (properly), so I'm depending on you all to help me. I haven't purchased my canners yet, but I have them picked out. Just waiting on the funds to order them.

I am a 34 year old mama to 2 beautiful girls (ages 14 and 9), married to the most wonderful man in the whole world for 16 years, live on some acreage in Colorado, and serve a mighty God. Nearly two years ago, I started feeling led to stock up food supplies. About six months later, I started seeing signs of our economy failing. About a year ago, we started struggling in our business...and ended up using the majority of our "stockpile" just to survive before losing our business in October. THAT ended up being a huge blessing in disguise. God is good! He knows what He's doing! star I'm still learning to follow instead of lead...

Anyway, glad to be here! Hope I don't annoy you all too much with the kajillion questions I'm sure I'll bombard you with! bighug

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WELCOME Legacy!! I like what you said in your intro. You know Proverbs says there is wisdom in a multitude of councelors. So, I'm sure before long you will be canning up a storm and will have your stockpile built back up. Remeber, how do you eat an elephant?? "One bite at a time." :yum3:

Cleanheart :wub:

Archived