MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

When did we install a swing?

TheCG

Or has it always been here and I just missed it?

Hi.

*waves*

Most of y'all already know me, but I moved to NJ and my laptop died, so I've been off for a few months. I'm liking it up here, but still haven't quite figured out this whole "cold" concept since it's my first time living outside of Texas. I think I'm going to do an EMT course this summer or fall.

*puts out a plate of GF peanut butter chocolate chip cookies*

So, what'd I miss? bounce

wave Hello TheCG. Glad to have you back. Hang on to your hat because there's about to be a whole new look to this site......LOL

bighug

Ah, the Cookie Goddess!! Thanks for ooey-gooey cookies!!! I *love* peanut butter treats! Good to see you back. Hope you moved for good reasons. You haven't missed many chats, cuz the chat program is broken. However, Darlene bought a new one to go with the new board, so we'll be up and running again by-and-by.

Quote:
When did we install a swing?

Hoo, boy... If she likes the swing,

Just wait 'til she finds the *bouncy castle*!!!

roflroflrofl

Welcome back, we're so glad to see ya!!!

bighug

HSMom - I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies today. Gluten-free and casein-free. And not 3 tons of sugar. Yay.

Cat - Where is this bouncy castle? You do know which smiley I almost always have in my posts, right? bounce

OH, right, and the people I'm living with. I was talking with the mother about house plans because we're both addicted to looking at them and she said she wants a big root cellar, then "y'know that whole Mormon thing of having a year of food? Yeah." I knew I like these people for a reason. amen

• 2 weeks later...
WELCOME BACK, how do you like living up north?

Cleanheart :wub:

Do you really want the honest answer?

It's cold, most of the guys I've meet are pansies, my allergies are driving me crazy and I can't find a job.

:bounce:

Maybe it's time to go back to Texas in a few months...

Archived