MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MountainMommy's Guide to the New Forums

MountainMommy

The first post of this thread has been edited to show information to help those people who are on dial-up.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw Darlene had my name on the list to get into the edge, but when I clicked on it I couldn't get in. I was logged in at the time. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Txliberty

The names on the list are who still needs to be added. She's working on it.

I'm having a problem replying to a comment in my blog. I click on the reply link...reply under the quote box and can even see my reply when I preview the post. But when I click on submit it shows the quote but not my reply. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm having a problem replying to a comment in my blog. I click on the reply link...reply under the quote box and can even see my reply when I preview the post. But when I click on submit it shows the quote but not my reply. Am I doing something wrong?

Go back and edit it, then highlight the text, and click on the little button with the "A" and the downward arrow... click on the colour black..., then save the changes. For some reason, the text is showing up white instead of black. That should fix it.

I saw Darlene had my name on the list to get into the edge, but when I clicked on it I couldn't get in. I was logged in at the time. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Txliberty

Darlene will get to everyone as soon as she can. There are several forums that have a backlog of people waiting. I can't get in to Psst yet myself so don't worry you'll get in eventually!

The first post in this thread has been edited to address the "skin" issue and explain how you can now choose your own skins. We will be adding more skin choices as we go along.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gone on my page too. The Edge shows, but no Cave.

Sorry, that post won't show.

I got : Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature

Is it in the 'Edge' ?

Are you ready, is missing too. Never mind, found it.

Sorry, that post won't show.

I got : Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature

Is it in the 'Edge' ?

So does this mean that those of us who don't have access to the Edge don't get to know where the Cave went or why??

I am so-o-o- confused. :(

• 4 months later...

Archived