MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MountainMommy's Guide to the New Forums

MountainMommy

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I got my avatar working, but, guess from the looks of it I need to resize it. I had resized it so that it was not more than 150 wide, so now I guess I need to resize it to a different height. It may take me a day to do it, but, it will be done in time. :)

Again, THANKYOUTREEANDHOME.jpg for all the work you are doing here, MM, Darlene, Cat and everyone else. :)

This new place is great. :)

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Judy... I tried to PM an attachment and couldn't figure it out yet, either. :huh:

Well, I can send you my regular email addy and you can send it there... just send me a PM and I'll give you my address.

This is a very minor point, but your stylistic "S" favicon is gone and has been replaced by a blue ... thing. <_< Does not affect the board in any way and is not a priority. Maybe I'm the only one that would have noticed (if I'd kept my trap shut :P ).

Thanks MM & D for all the work it must be to do this move.

from MM

Quick reply: Prefer the quick reply option? Go to (at the top of the forums): my controls, then, down on the left under options, board settings, then under posting settings, choose "yes" for "Open Fast Reply automatically when available". Down at the bottom, click on "change my account options".

Is anyone else seeing Quick Reply? I followed MM's instructions above twice and the setting remains a "yes" when I return to my controls.....but I sure don't see any Quick Reply on the threads. :shrug:

MtRider [trying to get used to the new neighborhood.... ]

Is anyone else seeing Quick Reply? I followed MM's instructions above twice and the setting remains a "yes" when I return to my controls.....but I sure don't see any Quick Reply on the threads. :shrug:

MtRider [trying to get used to the new neighborhood.... ]

Nope, I don't have it either, but my controls SAY I have it on!

I figure it'll take a week or two to iron out all the details...

I am still working with the software people to solve these glitches.

I am also dealing with a bad internet connection today, so please bear with me.

I think I'm going to send that woman some CHOCOLATE!

Yipppeeeeee, Quick Replies are beginning to show up!!!! :D

Thanks MM!

MtRider

chocolate... oh yes

I will do almost anything for good chocolate :P

okay, I gave you a few smilies to play with. In order to keep things orderly, we will keep the number of smilies in the pop up box to a minimum, and include only small smilies. You can see the rest of them by clicking "show all" when you click on the smilie icon. Click to insert.

...and you deserve a boatload of chocolate! Thank you MountainMommy for all the hard work that you've done to make our new home so nice!!! 'taint easy, no!!

you are very welcome. It is usually a pleasure :rolleyes:

A board transition has to be one of THE most hairy... hariest ... (goosiest?) things a body can do on the internet!!!

ROFL!!! At least there's not a bunch of anony-mouses running around this time... (yet!) lol

hahahah

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

:behindsofa: Ok, THANKYOUTREEANDHOME.jpg so much for everything, MM. You are doing such a great job here. :) Guess I should have read this before I did the other post. :blush::sEm_blush::Blushing: Please don't :sHa_sarcasticlol: at me. :);) I had tried the 'show all' the other day and didn't get much, so didn't think to do it before.

We all still have a lot to learn, don't we. :)

Some are having problems reading so I will try to resize everything I put in the forums.

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived