MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

For those of you who haven't been here a long, long time...

Darlene

Do not be afraid.

MountainMommy gets like this once in a while.

Imagine a crazy science professor in his lab, trying to find the meaning of life.

Well, that's how MM gets when she's designing.

I'm thinking perhaps she's in a BOLD mood at the moment with this burgandy color...

Hang tight, she'll work through this in a little while.

ROFLMAO!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kidding! I refreshed it while I was looking at email, glanced back and went Oh. My God. O.O :D

Really?

That bad?

GOODAFTERNOONCHOCKBOARD.gif

WOW!!!! I was here just over an hour ago and man, now when I came back in, I find this. This is great. I love it. This is so much nicer than that piece of dreft wood. :)

:kissy: for you again, MM. :)

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

I think it's pretty... :wub:

This font color is easier to read than the grey one.

I think it's pretty... :wub:

This font color is easier to read than the grey one.

well, the Boss says, YUCKO, so it's gonna go... gotta find a new one. :rolleyes:

she is such a pain in my... neck. :happy0203:

Really?

That bad?

No, not that bad, I was just expecting the blues and grays of the previous scheme and it was a jolt to see the red. I like the cooler colors, so that made it a little more "shocking" to see the burgundy.

Some sites have a few schemes that members can choose from, so Leah and Snowmom could have this one and others, like me, could have the drift wood.

Personally, I hope she leaves the colors scheme alone. I love the deep burgandy and desert tan. It's beautiful.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

:24:

Take THAT Darlene :happy0203:

Well first of all MM...the buttons don't work cause I wanted to quote you but it wouldn't let me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

So, for now, it is easier for alot of the members to read, but it isn't "it". Whatever "it" will be, we'll hafta see but I'm not crazy about this at all.

*pout*

No, not that bad, I was just expecting the blues and grays of the previous scheme and it was a jolt to see the red. I like the cooler colors, so that made it a little more "shocking" to see the burgundy.

Some sites have a few schemes that members can choose from, so Leah and Snowmom could have this one and others, like me, could have the drift wood.

We could think about letting people have a choice. Actually, that is a good idea. We had thought to make the default skin the "default", so we could use seasonal and holiday skins, but... we'll see what the boss says.

Well first of all MM...the buttons don't work cause I wanted to quote you but it wouldn't let me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

HAHAHAH

they don't work for you only because you are bad.

(okay, hit "reply" on the post you want to quote. That will quote the post.)

So, for now, it is easier for alot of the members to read, but it isn't "it". Whatever "it" will be, we'll hafta see but I'm not crazy about this at all.

*pout*

:blah:

SWAT!

Hahahahah! Is that the best you can do? You are losing it, sweetie...

Listen chiquidita...all I hafta do is go into the server and push ONE button and then CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's kind of that..."when push comes to shove.....?????"

________________________ <-------------- *darlene draws the line in the sand...*

ROFLMAO

Hahahahah! Is that the best you can do? You are losing it, sweetie...

Listen chiquidita...all I hafta do is go into the server and push ONE button and then CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's kind of that..."when push comes to shove.....?????"

________________________ <-------------- *darlene draws the line in the sand...*

ROFLMAO

sand?

honey... that is not the sand. When we had the driftwood... THAT was sand. :grinning-smiley-044:

Ok, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

What's this?

It just ain't "IT" MM...YOU"RE the one that's the expert here...for TEN years, you've ALWAYS come up with spectacular designs...

Are you trying to blame this on "old age"???????????????

lol

sand?

honey... that is not the sand. When we had the driftwood... THAT was sand. :grinning-smiley-044:

Ok, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

What's this?

It just ain't "IT" MM...YOU"RE the one that's the expert here...for TEN years, you've ALWAYS come up with spectacular designs...

Are you trying to blame this on "old age"???????????????

lol

Honey, I am barely 40... now YOU on the other hand... I hear YOU are pushing 50.

I like the burgundy color! :)

awww... that's sweet :kissy:

thank you

that is so gracious

it is nice to know some people can be gracious...

Archived