MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

For those of you who haven't been here a long, long time...

Darlene

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me you aren't expecting any brownie points for that one MoMo...lol

((((MOMO))))

I assumed that MM, in an attempt to please da boss, had color co-ordinated the background to match the dress in Dar's avatar.

(((MountainMommy)))))

I absolutely love these colors! These are the colors of my living room and I feel so at home! I vote YES!!Let's keep them!

:happy0203:

:kissy:

Pushing? Shoving?

Cliff.gif heh, heh

I thought the driftwood meant we could make a home anywhere!

I see your worm avitar...don't you?

I think he means his worm smilie :wormie:... but the SPIDER is back!! Cool... :animal0017:

By the way...I think the new colors are CLASSY MountainMommy...TRES CHIC! And, ahem, Darlene...they match your dress. :shrug: (Check your avatar.) ROFL

Ok--so maybe I need some sleep.... I read the first page. I responded. There's TWO more pages!! :K Now I feel like a total dunce. LOL

I love the new colors! Keep them ! Keep them!!! Pretty please????

Oh, I'm sorry... I don't think Darlene can read you with her aging eyes... can you speak up a little louder? :happy0203: Like, a LOT louder?? :happy0203:

Now while I know MM loves me, I also know that there ain't no way she's going to make site colors just to match my dress (even though I look great in red lolol)...

The thing that is different with this message board is that she can't go in an mess with a bunch of colors to make it look how we want. We hafta use those "skins", that other designers make, which puts us in a position where there's very little to choose from that accurately reflects who we are. THEREIN lies the delima. So, it's not an MM issue per se, it's just a program issue.

She really is doing the best she can with what little she has to work with (that doesn't mean she's off the hook though lol...she's always been good at pulling rabbits outta her hat lolol).

For now, this is the best we can find to meet the needs of the membership (seeing things clearly on the board). So I dislike the colors only because they don't give me the feel of "MrsSurvival". But, for now, if it helps the membership read better and see things better, then that's important to us. We don't know what the ultimate answer is yet, but I haven't given up cause I'm a "if there's a will, there's a way" kinda girl.

I don't know if that explains things better or not, but hopefully it does.

I like a lot of this one, but the buttons on the original page are difficult to tell if there is something new... they

just sparkle if so. Once you get in the forums, though, the envelopes are quite nice.

Perhaps something more homespun... storage boxes, chickens, gingham, or canning jars, would please Milady better?

'Skins', huh? hmmm...

I just think Leah, that something with more earth-tone colors would more appropriately suit our site...yanno what I mean? The 'driftwood' skin that we originally had up was a certain type of earthy colors (more oceanic, but earthy nonetheless), but it was hard for alot of the members to read so we are temporarily using this skin till MM or I come up with a more brilliant idea...lol

I just think Leah, that something with more earth-tone colors would more appropriately suit our site...yanno what I mean? The 'driftwood' skin that we originally had up was a certain type of earthy colors (more oceanic, but earthy nonetheless), but it was hard for alot of the members to read so we are temporarily using this skin till MM or I come up with a more brilliant idea...lol

In other words; "Ya'll hush, I don't like it!" :008Laughing:

:24::24:

She said it so sweetly, though! :whistling:

Archived