MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

For those of you who haven't been here a long, long time...

Darlene

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so feel free to move if needed. I no longer see where I can look up my post (old/current). Did I overlook it somewhere? or is it just not available on this site anymore? I used the "My post" feature all the time on the old site.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so feel free to move if needed. I no longer see where I can look up my post (old/current). Did I overlook it somewhere? or is it just not available on this site anymore? I used the "My post" feature all the time on the old site.

"My assistant"... information... "my last ten posts"

lots of good stuff in "my assistant"

:thumbs: thank you, I din't know how I missed that button!

it's all right... lots of stuff to learn, but lots of great features. It is packed with them compared to the old forums.

Stop!!! I'm confused! I don't know what's going on!!! Sand? Driftwood? Burgundy? Huh? :blink:

Ok I'm sorry. I haven't been keeping up. I went into circuit overload last week and have been spending all my time on the Food Network. My AP class spend last week learning about how to marinade a leg of lamb roast and why kosher salt is better for cooking and baking. We got into it after my lesson on Genghis Khan and Tatars, Tartars, Mongols. See, 'Tatar & Tartar' in Turk meant ugly. Genghis Khan's parents were killed in an attack. The other guys didn't kill the kids (thereby saving the Tatar Tots) and he vowed to get revenge someday, which he did, annihilating the original attackers, thereby necessitating the need for Tartar sauce. From there it went downhill into how Ina Garten does a reduction on bechamel sauce.

And then I thought I needed to see if the site got fixed and whoa nellie! I like the burgundy, think the tan/taupe would be better in a soft gray, and have no idea what came before.

Darlene, seriously - the site looks great as far as the color scheme goes, but it does seem a little uh, incomplete as yet. But I'm excited about the site; I'm eager to go 'sploring soon! :bev:

Ahhhhh, incipient rebellion is in the air!

:008Laughing:

Well, while I can certainly relate to the 'rebellion' part, I also know that if I have a talk with me, that I'm sure that I can convince myself that there's something better out there...

Me, myself, and I are getting along pretty good these days...

lolol

We got into it after my lesson on Genghis Khan and Tatars, Tartars, Mongols. See, 'Tatar & Tartar' in Turk meant ugly. Genghis Khan's parents were killed in an attack. The other guys didn't kill the kids (thereby saving the Tatar Tots) and he vowed to get revenge someday, which he did, annihilating the original attackers, thereby necessitating the need for Tartar sauce. From there it went downhill into how Ina Garten does a reduction on bechamel sauce.

Whatever it is, PLEASE share! That is some good stuff!! :008Laughing::008Laughing:

Stop!!! I'm confused! I don't know what's going on!!! Sand? Driftwood? Burgundy? Huh? :blink:

Now, don't worry Mtn Mama, you just go have another one of dem dere drinks they serve at that Tiki bar in your avitar and pretty soon, it won't matter that you're confused!

lol

I have to agree with Darlene. The burgandy is pretty and all, but a nice evergreen would feel more MrsS-ish.

MrsS-ish? Say that 3 times fast! :lol:

I love taters! Mashed taters, baked taters, scalloped taters, fried taters...

:008Laughing:

Well, while I can certainly relate to the 'rebellion' part, I also know that if I have a talk with me, that I'm sure that I can convince myself that there's something better out there...

Me, myself, and I are getting along pretty good these days...

lolol

:24: sounds like you're in pretty good company, Darlene!

Archived