MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

From Aussie Mum...

Cat

Helen wrote to me and wanted me to post this for her. Don't worry, we'll get her posting here herself *very* soon!

Welcome, Helen, and thank you and your son for his service to his country... for him, brave young man that he is, and for you, who raised a fine young man!

australia1.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Boy, Today, 04:32 AM

I know many US mothers have there babies in the war in Iraq now, but we here in Australia only have a few babies at risk, and we have only lost a few babies. I need to tell you that my baby "Dug" is in the Australian Navy, he is just 18yrs and has been in the navy for a year, we are so very proud of his decision to join the Australian military. I miss him so very much; he is such a nice child. We saw him at Christmas, which was 9 months since I have seen him (too long for a mother to see her baby).

For all those mother who have lost or are missing there babies, please accept my heart felt love and cuddles. It is such a hard time,especially when they are champing at the bit to get to Iraq to see some action.

Helen

Aussie Mum

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Cat, THANKSFORSHARINGGIRLS.gif This letter with us here.

As you know, our son is home and now out of the service, but, we all need to continue to :pray: for all the service people. Just said a :pray: for Dug and parents.

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived