MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just to say hi and thank you

Kay

To all the wonderful posters here on Mrs. S. Thank you.

I have been a member of this site for some time now and prior to that was one of the "lurkers". The only messages I had posted were sent as pm's to some of the ladies here. Their kindness is inspiring.

I have learned quite a bit as others have from this site. It has been wonderful to have the opportunity to gain the knowlege that I needed to get my house in order in ways that I hadn't imagined. It has been so helpful to learn of news, along with the sources to verify, that would impact my life and that of my family that I was missing. It has helped me greatly to be ahead of the curve instead of playing catch up. This has also caused my DH to pick up his stride. Before this, when I would relay to him something I had learned, he did not think my "news" was accurate. He has since learned to see that it was accurate. Either because some of the news sources he depended on spoke on the topic 2-3 weeks later or I showed him the verifications.

By reading the posts in the different topics, it has opened up to me the things you are finding in your part of the U.S. It has given me a broader expanse to see how my area is in comparison.

To each of you again, I give my thanks and want to say hi. I will try to be a more vocal member so that maybe I can help you as much as you have helped me.

Kay

Kay Welcome :welcome4:

Thank-you for all the kind words. I too find this site very informative, I guess the internet is a life saver for all of us, if it goes down in the future it will be very lonely.

I have learned so much here and I am still learning everyday.

The best part is having some like minds to share with and the fellowship.

:pc_coffee:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived