MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Letters from a young Marine

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

A Utah family, with a young son deployed to Kuwait, has set up a website as support for their son, and other soldiers. There are letters from "Terry", describing their living conditions, and the attitudes of the people of Kuwait. Also included are updates from Commanding Officers.

Please add Terry and his Company to your prayer list.

This family has also provided an address, and small list of comforts that the men of this Company are requesting. Packages sent to this address will be dispatched to those soldier's most in need of mail and support. The boxes are small......shoebox sized, so let's get some sent out to these deserving soldiers.

There is an email addy to email Marine's with words of appreciation and support, poems.........just go take a look. For those of you who haven't heard from your loved ones yet, I think you will find some comfort here.

http://www.wsudavis.com/

Thank you Mare, I looked a little, but will take a better look later.

I talked to our #1DS last night, he is in the Army National Guards but has not been shipped and he thinks he will be ok for a while yet. He may have to go take the place of others in Fort Hood, in time, if they get shipped out. But, so far they are still there in Fort Hood.

I know there have been a lot of men from Fort Hood in the regular Army who have been shipped, but seemingly not the National Guard yet. Think they are keeping the National Guard for home protection down there.

Again, thank you for posting this site.

Thanks again.