MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello

Mommawright

Hi all! I'm a bit of a lurker but thought I should at least intoduce myself.

Im a SAHM, hubby and I homeschool our 2 boys and we live in MI. We are new to this site and to prepping.

Prepping is something we "thought" about in the past but never acted on until now. To much happening to keep ignoring it! I'm glad I came across this site.. I got the link to this site from a blog..though I can't recall which one atm.

Anyhow thanks for sharing all the wonderful info!

*slips back into lurker mode*

:welcome4:

Mommawright---glad you found us, we do not bite! Come out and play. I hope you have found everything you need here, if not just ask a question we love that------Really we have some ladies with so much experience, and you will learn a lot.

If you are new to prepping just read a lot and just get started that is the important part. Take the first step. :pc_coffee:

*slips back into lurker mode*

**Cat pulls Mommawright back outta the curtains and sits her down at the kitchen table. She brings out the "heavy artillary"... warm cinnamon rolls, fresh cheesecake, and a pile of chocolate chip cookies... with hot coffee and a pitcher of iced tea.** morningteasmileyf.gif

C'mon, now... you can play a bit longer!!! :)

Tell us how we can help you find what you need. You can send private messages (PMs) if you like... just click on a name at the box on the left of someone's post for the option. hidingsmile.gif

Or our search function works very well now... just type in the word you want to search for, and hit "GO". putersmile1.gif

When you're feeling overwhelmed - and we ALL do at times! - be sure to talk to us about it. We've been there, and we can help you through it and give you the hugs you need to get through it. consoling1.gif

NO QUESTION IS A DUMB QUESTION!... I can't stress that enough here! If you're asking, there are 25 more people wondering the exact same thing, and they're too shy to ask or are lurking, too. lurksmiley.gif

Welcome to the family! grouphugg.gif

Archived