MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Want a better avatar?

Cat

I do NOT like the "standard" avatar sets this program has available. Except for the 3 that MountainMommy added, *most* all three pages of them are ugly for our site. (Well, I like the puppy, kitty, and dolphin...)

I've been finding pictures on the 'net and have a bunch of them ready to be posted, already in the correct size. I have flowers, gates, quilts, animals real and not real, knights, dragons, ducks (Oh, Darrrleeeeen... :happy0203: ), all kinds of them.

I'm posting them in a photo gallery here that I'm calling "Cat's Avatars". You can go look as I keep posting them.

If you want a cute picture avatar (these are not the nametags, they're the pictures under your name in your posts), ask and tell me what you like. If you have your own picture you want re-sized, ask and I'll do it for you.

Let me know if I can help...

Cat

If you see an avatar you want as yours, it's easy to make it *yours*. Click on it. At the right, you'll see a bar that says "Make Avatar"... click on it. It will ask if you want it as your avatar. Click yes.

Let me know you've taken it, and I'll rename it with your name and move it into the "Taken Avatars" album.

First come, first taken. If you *have* to have the same as someone else, you may ask them if they mind, but you can also ask me if I can find or make something similar. I might be able to just modify it for you.

• 2 months later...

Sometimes you have to try it a few times for the avatar to change.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cat,

I haven't posted in quite a while and now that I'm back I see all these wonderful avatars! I was wondering if anyone else chose this one or could I use it? If not there are about 10 or 12 others I could choose from! Thanks

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, this is cool. Hope noone has taken this Avatar yet. If so, please let me know.

Now all me needs to do is change the sigline into something appropriate to the pic, evil grin smilie inserted here.

Oh wow, this is cool. Hope noone has taken this Avatar yet. If so, please let me know.

Now all me needs to do is change the sigline into something appropriate to the pic, evil grin smilie inserted here.

LOVE the sig lines!!!!!!! :lol:

:bow:

• 4 months later...
I do NOT like the "standard" avatar sets this program has available. Except for the 3 that MountainMommy added, *most* all three pages of them are ugly for our site. (Well, I like the puppy, kitty, and dolphin...)

I've been finding pictures on the 'net and have a bunch of them ready to be posted, already in the correct size. I have flowers, gates, quilts, animals real and not real, knights, dragons, ducks (Oh, Darrrleeeeen... :happy0203: ), all kinds of them.

I'm posting them in a photo gallery here that I'm calling "Cat's Avatars". You can go look as I keep posting them.

If you want a cute picture avatar (these are not the nametags, they're the pictures under your name in your posts), ask and tell me what you like. If you have your own picture you want re-sized, ask and I'll do it for you.

Let me know if I can help...

Cat

Cat, you angel kitty! I found one of your photos that looks exactly like our newest dumped kitten. We call her Squeaky Toy since she can't meow but she runs around like a little (fast) wind-up toy. Thank you for doing this! I think her number is Cat3. (my old brain's been out in the sun too long today.)

Archived