MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Group Icons

I guess I didn't explain properly. I am talking about everybody's group icons. No one's shows up. Arby, this is yours. Underneath the designation of Family Member, there is a box for a group icon. It shows up as a "X" to me and a blank here.

Family Member

Group: Users2

All I see is the Groups: Users2 . I did not know there was supposed to be a group icon..... says I am a family member.. too...

I really don't know what you mean. It's always been like this as far as I know...

Ok under Family Member the box is rectangular horizontally, almost like a link would look, not a square pic...... and its got a diagonal line dividing two colors with the word member in the second diagonal area of the box.

Is that what you mean? Thats all that is there on mine? No Red X...... anywhere. Would it matter what op system you may be using ? I have Vista Home Premium. There is no pic or symbol by the Groups : User2 line under that at all on my window here.

Ok under Family Member the box is rectangular horizontally, almost like a link would look, not a square pic...... and its got a diagonal line dividing two colors with the word member in the second diagonal area of the box.

Is that what you mean? Thats all that is there on mine? No Red X...... anywhere. Would it matter what op system you may be using ? I have Vista Home Premium. There is no pic or symbol by the Groups : User2 line under that at all on my window here.

Nope, not here. The box doesn't have a diagonal line with two colors with the word member in it. Just the box with a red X in it.....

I use the Spring Fling skin, the group icons are a slightly askew board with the group name written in it.

I use Vista Home Basic. The rectangular horizontal box has nothing but an "X" to me. It is between the Family Member line and the Groups:User2 line. It looks like what you get when a picture won't load for you.

I figure it MAY be some setting of mine but cannot figure out how to change it.

Archived