MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Evening.......

ozzzyyy

Just stopping in to say Hi..........Haven't been around for Ever, and figured I needed to get back in touch with everyone from the Day's and of course all the New people that have been here since my last time here..............SCREAMING....HELLO!!!...................

*wanted too make sure everyone heard me*......:P

084.gif

Howdy Ozzzyyy. How ya been?

Kinda funny...I saw your username on the post for Twila and thought....'hmmmm...how did Ginger do that?' LOL A few years back we had a glitch and all the user names got switched anround and put on other people's posts. IIRC, your username got put on all Ginger's posts. For awhile we had a heck of a time keeping track of who was who.

Nice to see ya back around. Hope ya can hang out for awhile. :)

Howdy Ozzzyyy. How ya been?

Kinda funny...I saw your username on the post for Twila and thought....'hmmmm...how did Ginger do that?' LOL A few years back we had a glitch and all the user names got switched anround and put on other people's posts. IIRC, your username got put on all Ginger's posts. For awhile we had a heck of a time keeping track of who was who.

Nice to see ya back around. Hope ya can hang out for awhile. :)

Thanks,I am doing fine and yourself? I had wondered as well, how I was posting so much when I have not been around to do it.....LOL........I will have to check all the posts and see what was posted. I do believe I got here way back in the day, when Mrs S had just began, or about 6mths old atleast............Alot has changed since then, boy I am so ever happy about that........Change is so very needed for growth...........:) I am so very thankful Mrs S has endured the test of time.......:) And thankful of course of those that have been keeping her afloat.............Have a great Night and Wonderful Week ahead........:)

jry904NEW.jpg

Ozzzyyyy is my other self, LOL, here at Mrs. Survival! What a mix-up that was!

But seriously, I didn't mind being mistaken for Ozzzyyy, as I have enjoyed each and everyone of her posts before the glitch took our real identities away when we changed web-homes.

Welcome Home,Ozzzyyy! You're sure to be blessed!

Archived