MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What God Has Put Together!

Stephanie

Friends, I have not been on much this week as it has been a very busy time for us. I just had to take a moment to come and share that this is a very important day for our family.

Today is the day we stand before the judge and let him make 'legal' what has already happened in our hearts. Our youngest baby boy and two girls will be officially our children forever and ever! Amen!

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Congradulations! I know it is just a piece of paper that recognizes what you already know, but it puts the stamp on your family that gives assurance that no one can separate you. That is probably even more important to your children, because it assures them that as you have already told them, they are your children.

Thanks friends!! For all the good wishes and kind words. :hug3:

It was a happy day and very busy. We're leaving in the morning for a trip and won't be back for a few days. It is such a blessing to have this matter settled...forever and ever Am3n!! :wub:

I wanted to share this picture with you all, each face shining forth is the evidence of the miraculous power of a kind and gracious and powerful God!! :pray:

fall2009027.jpg

:cele: OH my gosh! I just found this!!!! :woohoo: I am SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL. :bounce:

I know that feeling. Final! Done! Finished! No one can naysay EVER again!

:balloons: YOU ARE FAMILY!!! :balloons:

......and I just KNOW you are more relieved as things get harsher in this world, that you have this officially nailed down. Gives the kids just that much more stability too. :grouphug: Prayer that your family will live under God's Protection and Blessing.

Our DD's came from Korea [birth sisters] TWENTY FOUR YEARS AGO THIS MONTH. Every year, tho we live SO far apart these last decades, we contact each other on our Family Anniversary. It's such a special day for us....tho none of us can believe that such a long time has passed. Often, we have a Korean food supper that day....as we used to do every year we were together. But now we are eating at separate tables, yet we are FAMILY!

MtRider [a topic near and dear to my heart..... CONGRATULATIONS!]

All I can sayyyyy....... is the battle is won on this ! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and you are probably already in AR at home with your Mom and family there by now! ( I think thats where you went, right? ) ..... I am so happy that your children can have that assurance, for they are all precious and belong with you and all of them together as the siblings they are!

I bet you are dancing :darlenedance: and :008Laughing: and :gathering: and :happy0203:

Me too! :bighug2:

Friends, I have not been on much this week as it has been a very busy time for us. I just had to take a moment to come and share that this is a very important day for our family.

Today is the day we stand before the judge and let him make 'legal' what has already happened in our hearts. Our youngest baby boy and two girls will be officially our children forever and ever! Amen!

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Congratulations, Stephanie! I know the feeling I had when I went to stand before the judge and say the words that made my girls officially my children! They were my in my heart and soul when I first laid eyes on them! I trembled and almost cried trying to answer the questions they ask of you... You have a beautiful family! I did it twice only. My oldest is from China (12yrs old) and my youngest from Vietnam (3yrs old).

Again, Congratulations to the whole Clan! :cele:

Archived