MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dropping By To Say Happy New Year

edensong

Hello, old and new friends. It's been awhile since I've been here. I got the latest newsletter and thought I'd stop by to wish you all a blessed and prosperous new year, filled with love and joy.

edensong!!! hugsmile1.gif

I was talking about you to someone recently, wondering where you were and how you are doing. And wondering if your daughter is still acting, and if you still have a website up, and OHHHHH, just EVERYTHING!!! yes.gif

If ya don't want to catch us up here, c'mon down to the ladies' forum, or send me a PM.

Good to see ya, and grouphugg.gif

Thank you, gals~! Nice to be remembered! :wub:

You can always find me through edensong.com, but I've got a separate site for my new skin care line in my siggie.

My DD modeled internationally for years and, yes, she moved into acting. These days she's married with a little girl, Saffron Rose, who turned 3 at Christmas. Her hubby is a Brit and one of the best executive chef's in L.A. She's taking time off to be a mommy and I applaud her for that. When Saffy starts school, she'll probably go into interior design, which she started studying this past year.

For me, the past 3 years have been a bit rough. I went through a separation and ugly divorce (still not divorced yet), but I'm a survivor. ;) I helped a friend with her non-profit etiquette school for awhile, but I'm mostly concentrating on developing my organic skin care line.

Shortly before the separation, we made the move to the country. EX hit his 2nd childhood and left me with an unfinished house, so my DS stepped in to help. It still needs some work, but it'll get there. Love it out here!!!! My folks are still kicking and both turn 85 this year. They live in the city about 40 minutes away.

That's about it! I'm looking forward to this new year and believe it holds lots of promise for wonderful changes!!

Edensong, I was just thinking of how much I love your user name too :D AND your additions to the Nature's Prescription forum. Please keep them coming.

:bighug2:

Thanks, Darlene and Mother. I'll do my best not to make it a "drive by" this time. ;)

Mother, my username is named after my daughter, Eden, who is a Song in my heart.

Archived