MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello ~

Simone

Hello, I'm Simone and I'm happy to find this board.  I'm a Christian, I'm married to a great guy.  I have two kids from a former marriage, ages 15 & 12.  I came here basically because I like to post and chat in a good, moderated forum where people speak kindly & respectfully to each other.  People are always going to have different opinions, (to me that is good), but some folks just don't know how to "agree to disagree."  I like people but I do find that most of my "socializing" takes place online!  I'm originally from KY.  I like rural living, living in the country, and the beauty of God's creation all around me.  We hope to buy our own land in a few years.  Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know you better.   :D

:o Uh-oh...

Does that mean I have to BEHAVE?????? <_<

:behindsofa:

Welcome home, Simone!

I will tell you... we *are* human. There are times we goof up. Feelings get hurt. But any time you have a bunch of females and only the written word, misunderstandings sometimes happen. Please ask, or try to understand or explain if you run into it. Just as in families, love covers a multitude of "sins".

:bighug2:

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

welcomewelovenewmembers.jpg

I want to say this to you and to everyone else who I have missed saying it to. :)

I've always wanted to visit KY, and some of my ancestors were from there. :)

Enjoy the site.

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived