MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What changes your status...

LindaLou

What changes what you are called between the Avatar and the jewel? Is it how many posts you have? I have been hanging around here for a while and I am still a new friend. I want to be something different...not that a new friend is bad, but maybe I could just be a 'was a lurker, now a participant'? Okay, well, I feel like an honored family friend too. :D

Ya like THAT one better??? :happy0203:

We can change it for you, if you like. Within reason, of course.

It changes according to the number of posts you've made... I believe it's in increments of 100 in the beginning. Which means you don't have long to wait.

:bighug2:

Love it! - Cat's favorite former lurker - :bouquet:

Question....................

was that from here or at you home or work that she was a lurker ? - :24: LOL

:AmishMichael2:

Michael, are you confusing "lurker" with "stalker"????

Yanno, you better be REALLY CAREFUL with that.... :shrug: Don't want you getting into trouble.

:24:

LindaLou, tell me what you want, and I'll change it. ;)

What changes what you are called between the Avatar and the jewel? Is it how many posts you have? I have been hanging around here for a while and I am still a new friend. I want to be something different...not that a new friend is bad, but maybe I could just be a 'was a lurker, now a participant'? Okay, well, I feel like an honored family friend too. :D

You had a status. I've never had one.....it's blank, no one loves me :sad-smiley-012:

;)

Jori, you need an avatar too. :happy0203:

greatlakes4.jpg

Seriously, if you need help with one, let me know.

Archived