MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Darlene

Mt Rider prayer request.

Praise God that Mt. Rider's daughter is already starting to heal...this situation touches my heart because my mother has suffered recurrent pulmonary embolii (sp?) and I empathize with the terror that MTR was feeling about her DD. I will be praying for continued recovery, that the Lord will guide DD's doctors in their treatment of her, and that she will ultimately recover without any complications. We love you, Mt. Rider!!! :hug3:

:pray: Thanks for letting us know. Please keep us updated. Will keep praying for them all here.

Thank you Lord, MtR is very special to us and what touches her also touches our hearts.

(((((((((( MtR and DD and the entire family)))))))))))

:bighug2:

Thank you Lord, MtR is very special to us and what touches her also touches our hearts.

(((((((((( MtR and DD and the entire family)))))))))))

:bighug2:

I'll second that and thank you Darlene for being the secretary so we can get updates and good news like that!! Will keep all of you covered in prayer!

Q

Thanks for the update MTR/DArlene! Outstanding news! More prayer sent for continued grace and mercy, wisdom and strength!

Darlene, thanks for being such a willing scribe! :) My thanks to you and prayers for your continued well being and prayers for Mtn Rider's family as well. :bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

Raising a prayer of thankfulness for the healing which has already happened and continuing in prayer for the rest of the healing which needs to happen!

And sending ((((hugs)))) to Mt Rider... hang in there sweetie!

Have there been any updates on DD's condition, secretary Darlene? :)

Still praying for and thinking of Mt. Rider and her DD and family...

Have there been any updates on DD's condition, secretary Darlene? :)

Still praying for and thinking of Mt. Rider and her DD and family...

I talked to Ms. Mt Rider briefly today and she said they're still waiting for a monitored bed outside ICU to open up so that they can move her there. Until something opens up, she'll remain in ICU, but the physical therapist had her up and moving around a little bit and she seemed to respond well to that.

So far, so good. May God's hand of protection and healing flow freely over her body.

Amen!!!!

Thank you God for answered prayers!

it is said that wherever two or more are gathered he'll be there...................

and in todays world we CAN gather in one place........................

Here!

Amen to that, AH!!!

Besides everything else, our library closed unexpectedly on Thursday [i found out after driving all the way in here] and just opened today. Have I got an UPDATE for ya'll.

DD1 went home late Saturday afternoon. :cele: I don't know a lot about blood clots. But what I've heard made me very VERY scared. One foot nearly on the plane and yet......she began to improve. Mebbe I just had wrong information on who quickly they get discharged? :blink: Or :happy0203: DrMtR and I DID have it right and God has been so graciously hurrying this along. Whoooooooeeeeeee........ :pray: [guess which one I believe? ;) ]

She will be at least another week or two before she can return to teaching 5th grade. She will have blood tests every few days as they continue to adjust the blood thinners. She might have to be on them for a year or more... they are suspecting her massive leg injuries from an accident years ago may have something to do with it. Also, long-term use of birth control pills. [NOTE....anyone using the Pill should study the data....I keep hearing about this now! :( ] She's happy to be home. It's been quite a shock to be simply worrying about getting the grades finished for her students and then suddenly not be able to breathe adequately and all that. :o The docs believe that no damage was done during the time when the pulmonary clot was cutting off her breathing that morning. She did get in quickly and the put her immediately on O2. The lung still has some healing, I think. I'm not sure when the danger is past for a piece of clot getting loose and heading to heart or brain. That's the really terrifying part of these clots. She's still disolving them yet. But she's allowed to get up and move around carefully.

What ever God is up to with this, He IS gracious and will direct this in the way most beneficial to my DD1 and for our family. OH...I do hate being so very far away when events like this happen. I didn't end up flying but prayer has wings and knows no borders or distance. I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers and participating with me in this. One of the first things I thought of was to get this request out to you all on MrsS. And out to the Prayer Chain I usually tend to for my home church....but which I cannot do until I get Internet back.

Hey, you all wanna pray that I get Internet back, please. I now think the problem must be the internal modem in the laptop. {sigh}

MtRider [...thank YOU, God and thanks to His Believers :grouphug: ]

So glad to hear the good news about your daughter! Really gladyou didn't have to fly cause I know how exhausting that would have been.

Will keep praying for a rapid recovery and a fixed computer too.

Thank you God for answered prayers!

it is said that wherever two or more are gathered he'll be there...................

and in todays world we CAN gather in one place........................

Here!

Amen to that, AH!!!

Besides everything else, our library closed unexpectedly on Thursday [i found out after driving all the way in here] and just opened today. Have I got an UPDATE for ya'll.

DD1 went home late Saturday afternoon. :cele: I don't know a lot about blood clots. But what I've heard made me very VERY scared. One foot nearly on the plane and yet......she began to improve. Mebbe I just had wrong information on who quickly they get discharged? :blink: Or :happy0203: DrMtR and I DID have it right and God has been so graciously hurrying this along. Whoooooooeeeeeee........ :pray: [guess which one I believe? ;) ]

She will be at least another week or two before she can return to teaching 5th grade. She will have blood tests every few days as they continue to adjust the blood thinners. She might have to be on them for a year or more... they are suspecting her massive leg injuries from an accident years ago may have something to do with it. Also, long-term use of birth control pills. [NOTE....anyone using the Pill should study the data....I keep hearing about this now! :( ] She's happy to be home. It's been quite a shock to be simply worrying about getting the grades finished for her students and then suddenly not be able to breathe adequately and all that. :o The docs believe that no damage was done during the time when the pulmonary clot was cutting off her breathing that morning. She did get in quickly and the put her immediately on O2. The lung still has some healing, I think. I'm not sure when the danger is past for a piece of clot getting loose and heading to heart or brain. That's the really terrifying part of these clots. She's still disolving them yet. But she's allowed to get up and move around carefully.

What ever God is up to with this, He IS gracious and will direct this in the way most beneficial to my DD1 and for our family. OH...I do hate being so very far away when events like this happen. I didn't end up flying but prayer has wings and knows no borders or distance. I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers and participating with me in this. One of the first things I thought of was to get this request out to you all on MrsS. And out to the Prayer Chain I usually tend to for my home church....but which I cannot do until I get Internet back.

Hey, you all wanna pray that I get Internet back, please. I now think the problem must be the internal modem in the laptop. {sigh}

MtRider [...thank YOU, God and thanks to His Believers :grouphug: ]

Praise the Lord!!! What great news MtR!!! :darlenedance:

Heavenly Father, please continue Your precious blessings on Mt Rider, her daughter and all the medical professionals involved in this situation. Continue her healing, keeping their minds always focused on You, with the knowledge that only You are the True Healer! Cause wisdom from the Holy Spirit to be their guide. We praise You, Lord God almightly, for what You have done and wait patiently for what You are about to do!

Thank You, Jesus! :bighug2:

Continuing the prayers for Mt Rider and daughter. Lord keep your healing hand on her precious daughter. Sending lots of cyber hugs your way Mt Rider. :bighug2:

Oh, dear Mt. Rider, I am SOOOOOO very happy to know that everything is going so well with your daughter!!!!

God's blessings are rich, indeed....mighty God, we are so thankful for the help, hope and healing that you have seen fit to provide to MTR's DD -- we pray that You might continue to watch over her and all of the family as they support her, even from afar, to heal physically and emotionally. Please keep her veins clear and dissolve those clots in record time. Thank You, Lord...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.