MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New guy saying hello

orionburn

Hi, all. Figured I would quit lurking and actually say hello. I know Cat from another board and she pointed me in this direction. I've been doing some reading and really like the site you guys have here. I guess you could still consider me a recent waker-upper. I know things haven't been "right" for a long time, but I didn't figure out why I felt that way until two years ago.

As for me, I'm 33 and have a great girlfriend who has a son and daughter. Between working full time and going to school for engineering I don't have a ton of free time on my hands. When I do have spare time I enjoy spending it on motorcycles, whether watching races or being out on the road.

Oh, and I want you all to know that despite all the horrible things Cat has said about you on the other board I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

:whistling:

:::runs:::

Oh, and I want you all to know that despite all the horrible things Cat has said about you on the other board I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm confused.

Cat told me that it was you who was saying those things.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

lolol

Welcome to MrsS...we're glad you've joined us.

:::runs:::

:tapfoot: Yeah, RUN, big guy... pfft2.gif

Darlene, this one's probably gonna want into "The Edge". But we'll have to watch him very closely. OBVIOUSLY one of those trouble-makers. Last I heard, he was gonna... *GASP* plant a GARDEN! holycowsmile.gif

He might be ok if we keep him well-supplied with pizza...pizzasmiley.gif

Welcome and have fun. We'll teach you more than you ever wanted to know about dehydrating veggies and canning fruit. And you'll love it!

yes.gif

sigh.gif No more running around from message board to message board having fun. If they find out *there* that I'm not a hot 20-something diva, my reputation will be *shot*. embarrassed.gif

laugh3.gif

:::sigh::: I guess I need to start capitalizing 'r' in oRionburn.

Thanks for the love, Cat. :D Yes, I'm planning on reading up for some gardening tips and wouldn't mind peeking into "The Edge" as well from time to time. Now, for the important questions: have you already had the cake vs pie debate and whether chili is considered a soup or not? :24:

Thanks for the welcome all!

:::sigh::: I guess I need to start capitalizing 'r' in oRionburn.

Thanks for the love, Cat. :D Yes, I'm planning on reading up for some gardening tips and wouldn't mind peeking into "The Edge" as well from time to time. Now, for the important questions: have you already had the cake vs pie debate and whether chili is considered a soup or not? :24:

Thanks for the welcome all!

I've always loved the Orion constellation since my Dad showed it to me as a kid, so I caught it right away. Easiest one to get the kids "hooked" on. Cool avitar, tho! ;)

To get into the Edge, you have to ask Darlene, since she holds those keys. You can PM her.

Cake vs pie hasn't been an issue here. With women, it's chocolate AND cheesecake... as well as anything else we like!

And you'll find every kind of chili recipe 'cause it's how most of us feed our guys. Otherwise they won't eat those beans. :rolleyes: It's a MEAL. EAT IT! :frying pan:

:24::24::24:

Archived