MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sex

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just joking! That was just to get your attention!!!It worked, didn't it?(excuse my irreverence!)

Is this a 'christian women's site'?Or just a women's site with christian as well as other links?

HI Lynne, you will find that most here are christian. But we are a family, we laugh together, cry together, play together and sometimes we agree to disagree with each other... we pray togehter and for each other. we dont discuss religious values here on the site, nor race, creed or color... women are women, people are people.. As i tought my children religion or color dont matter... when we are cut we bleed and when we're hurt we cry... we are human, all with faults and frailties.

we live all over the country, in fact all over the world but we are close... as close as blood relatives can be. Many of us have met in person, but we have met in the heart and that is what is most important. I am closer to some here than I am with my biological family... and this is home to me...

I can come here to complain, rejoice, ask for prayer, share prayers for others, share knowledge , gain knowledge... we are simply a family by choice and as you read and get to know us all you will see what mrs.s is all about.... right down to our big brothers, ed and captain kirk........ and a few more.

Guest Guest

Very nicely said, Twila...

At the top of the page lynnie, is a link titled *About MrsSurvival*. It was written by Cat and illustrates the hopes and dreams we have here at MrsSurvival.

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

There are many Christians here Lynnie, and some non-Christians as well.

I consider myself a Pagan. I'm sure there are others about, but since we don't discuss religion here I don't know who may or may not also be non-Christian. wink.gif

------------------

gl.jpg