MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Shoutbox

Annarchy

I've been doing a little research and found some questions in the Shoutbox Archive. Here are some of the answers.

Click on the "Shoutbox" link at the top of the page, it will take you into the Shout Room.

The Shout Room gives you the standard editing box, with styles, fonts, bold, underline, indent etc.

The most recent shouts will be displayed, however, if you want to see more, you can click on the [Archive] link on the right hand side of the shout box display. That will bring up a pop-up window titled "Shoutbox Archive" where you can choose what information you wish to look up. You can filter the shouts by "My Shouts", "Today'Shouts", "Yesterday's Shouts", "This Month's Shouts", "All Shouts", "Member Name Shouts" or any date range you choose. After your search, at the top right corner of the pop-up box, it will also display how many pages your criteria includes. I found you have to delete "member name" when you do a date range search, otherwise the search comes up empty. After several searches, I had to leave the Shout Room and re-enter in order to refresh the search box and recapture a conversation I was reading earlier. :buttercup:

Feel free to ask, if I have missed something.

Archived