MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Newbie from SC

finski

Hi, Martina!! It is so nice to have you here. :welcome4: I look forward to reading your posts.

Now, I noticed that you met Wormie in the Shout Box...Please don't hold him against the rest of us!!!LOL!!

Actually, he is fantastic about alerting us all to a lot of the product recalls. I know that I would miss him if he weren't here...

Thanks all! I had drill today and I am beat! I have tomorrow off and am actually looking forward to all the bad weather coming our way. It's a chance to stay inside by the fire! I am originally from Chicago and this storm is actually laughable by those standards.... but I've gotten soft down here in the South. LOL! The boo hoo though is that I am going to have to cancel my riding lesson :(

Yes, we have 8 horses on the property. My horse is Tank, a grey Quarter horse gelding and my fiance has a Paint gelding. The rest of them are ponies, Belgians, and two more Paints. Too many horses! We're looking to downsize the herd in the spring. Do you ride western or english?

Archived