MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello again from Texas

jakesnana

I wanted to say hello to all. I enjoyed the site for quite a while.

but have been away a good bit. Still prepping but wanted to get back to

the site to learn and share.

Hello again from Texas also, Jakesnana. I, too, have learned so much from here, and it has helped me to remember so many things I had forgotten. I just got too busy and thought since my sons were grown and we had retired, I would not have to worry about it anymore. Wrong!!!!!!! Money is tighter now and times are just different. It is comforting to know there really are people here that do understand. Please share any knowledge you might have. We are like sponges and love to soak up anything and everything.

:eclipsee_Victoria:

Good to see you again... WELCOME HOME!!!

:bighug2:

**Cat pulls out the breakfast cart, loaded with cinnamon rolls, coffee, teas, and hot cocoa... it's COLD here today!**

Thank you everyone for the welcome back It is wonderful to see the same names as before and the names added since my last visit.

You all added a new prospective to prepping for me and I have taken it all to heart. Thank heaven you are still here sharing your wisdom.

Texas Treasure I do understand as Dh and I are retired and no the rising cost of everything is not going to change. I feel a comfort

just knowing I do everything I can to be pro active in our preps and knowlegde. I like to learn something new everyday.

Hugs to you all, Jakesnana

Archived