MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANewMe

Here we go.....gas is up, up, up

$3.55 here in the suburbs outside of Chicago

Monday, I went by the gas station on my way to the dentist. Gas was $2.98. An hour later, on the way home, it was $3.01. Tuesday I took Mom to pay some bills and passed a different gas station. Gas was $3.05. Today I went by there and it was $3.12

It was 3.45 when I filled up last time here in S. OR

$3.50 here today in N. California.

Edited by dogmom4

Saturday it was 3.04.

Monday 3.09

Wednesday morning 3.17

Wednesday afternoon 3.24

My friend emailed me when she went to lunch today and she said it was 3.34

I have to go out tomorrow and I'm already dreading what I'll see.

Yesterday a.m. it was $3.08/ medium grade. Yesterday afternoon,it was $3.18. Today it was $3.28. Hate to see what tomorrow brings.

gas was 2.98 this am diesel was 3.39 :beat_deadhorse:

Tues. gas was $3.09 today the last anyone said it was $3.35 and that was earlier so I hate to think what it is now. On the news they said they thought it would level out at $4 ! Like we can all afford that!

We started out the week at around $2.89 or so, although I actually paid $2.75 with a grocery store club card. Today, it's up to $3.09, or $3.06 with my 3 cent discount. I filled up because I'm afraid of what it will be next week.

Monday $3.12, Tuesday morning $3.14, Tuesday afternoon $3.36.

Makes me angry to pay prices going up on rumor and stuff no one can control. This gasoline was bought and paid for as oil and processed MONTHS ago. But prices rise because of stuff going on now. :motz_6:

My cousin runs several gas stations, and he was told around Christmas to get his security systems upgraded. His suppliers say that gas will rise to at least $6.00 a gallon this summer. The media is saying $4.00 to get us used to the idea, but it's going to get much worse.

It sure makes you wonder how these things are known months in advance. Kind of makes you wanna look behind the curtain for the puppet-master. <_<

I say we ALL stop buy gas from these guys and go and get it from........................?

Oh Wait THERE is no other PLACE thay have us by the **************** and they know it!

Remeber when they had to wait until a new delievery came in to change prices?

No any more prices at the local when up 3 times in one day and NO trucks came to filll their underground tanks?

Gas Wars have started around here!

One station has gas at $3.42 point 99 ( like we don't know that is $3.43!)

and across the street it is $3.41

Guess which one has a long line while the other has 1 car getting gas?

Tomorrow it will be the other way around as the first one will have gas for 1 cent less then the second one.

:AmishMichael2:

I filled up all the cars on Monday when it was $3.04 and DH says when he drove by this am it was $3.14....so it isn't 'shooting' up here but it is rising. My sister called me yesterday freaking out because she can see two gas stations from her house and both of them went out more than once that day to raise their prices. I had called her earlier in the week and warned her about the gas and food prices...hopefully she will stock up on both.

I think I may need to invest in a bike with a really large basket.

Those Amish horse and buggy carriages are looking pretty good to me right about now.....

I have feared this since we moved back in 2007. We live in a smaller town about 44 miles out from the city we work in. DH and I were on the same schedule which wasn't so bad, but after having my DS we when to opisite shifts for daycare reasons. We are really going to have to look at different options coming up to ensure we don't go belly up over something like gas.

Last Sunday in our Phx suburb, we were at around $3.04.

As of yesterday afternoon, it was at 3.25.99999999 (why don't they just round it up???).

My gut feeling is that by the middle of March, we'll be paying over $4.00 a gallon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.