MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is your weather as humid as mine is?

Dee

Guest Guest

I walked later today than usual. It had rained and felt so much cooler, 72 degrees, that I went about 11:00 a.m. Thought I might die before getting home! Looked at Weatherbug and the humidity was 93%. Dumb, dumb! blush.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Guest Guest

It's between 86 and 90 degrees here today in the Hudson Valley, with about 62% humidity...So, yes, it's kind of sticky and hot..UGH! It was even worse over this past weekend frown.gif

------------------

how.gif

50_p1689.jpg

It's yucky here too. I just checked the temp, It's says it's 88 but feels like 95 - they aren't kidding either. It's terrible here. They are calling for thunderstorms tonight...we'll see...

Kimba

Guest Guest

Today is a happy day for me! It actually is ONLY 70 degrees grin.gif and low humidity. Compared to the last couple weeks of high 90's and high humidity, it's like a NEW day!!! grin.gif

------------------

how.gif

50_p1689.jpg

Same here in Massachusetts as in NY.....after day's of hot sticky yuckie weather today is absolutely beautiful!!!! Breezy....cool......very low humidity!!!!!!Happy Happy Happy!!!

Thank you Canada.....you send us the nicest weather!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

70º??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhgghhh!

That is cruel and unusual punishment to tell us about luscious weather like that!!!!

(This IS revenge for all the times we mention pretty weather down here when it's snowing where you are, isn't it? "Fess up!!!)

I suppose some of you actually have 60º or less at night?? While swelter at 79º?

Hmmm some sort of Up above I-10 revenge I'm sure.

Cookie

(wondering who I could sweet talk out of visiting that has 70º weather. I clean windows!!!)