MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DOOL Part 22

Morning all... wow Snowie sounds like you are one busy lady. I hope you having fun, sounds like it with all those extra little hands to help you with your planting and cleaning..haha

how are all the animal creatures in your home? No one has been eaten have they? How is Kaye?

Hi to everyone else... Yes Blebbie I can't wait for the summer shows to start, tv is boring now that everything worth watching has ended. Not that I watch much tv anyway, but I do enjoy a show or two in the evenings.

Well we have clouds and high muggy humidity today.. hope it doesn't rain.

Have a great day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... look how many people are here... good morning Brigid, how was your day? Fine thank you Brigid, How was yours? fine thanks... well that's about as far as I can go by myself... where is everybody?

Got two jobs done yesterday, out for two more today, if it stops raining that is... going to pick up some firewood today as well for the the winter.

I hope you all have a great sunday and please post... I'm sooooooooolonely

Guest Guest

Hi everyone, seems to be a quiet weekend here at Mrs.S and I guess everyone's out visiting.....hope you all have a safe Memorial Day holiday!

Oh Cavey welcome... please come in and sit down, I will treat you to a feast. It has been so long since I have had company. I've been so lonely. I forgot that it is an American holiday, I have to work today... just as well no one is visiting me anyway. Maybe I can entice you all with some freshly caught salmon on the bbq?

I had a great weekend.. got another load of firewood for the winter, worked yesterday and then played in my own yard. grass is growing like crazy, maybe it's because I keep fertilizing it. Have to mow every two days now, when it isn't raining of course. We have clear skies today and it looks like it's going to get hot. Hurray, no rain.

Have a safe holiday.

Guest Guest

Hi Brigid, it's nice to have so much rain you don't need a sprinkler system. That feast sounds like a great idea...love BBQs but salmon is something I don't like but Mare loves it.

Hi Cavey looks like it will just be you, me and Mare.. no one else is around lately. Although I think I can count on Blebbie, she loves salmon, just wait until she smells it, she'll be here in a jiffy.

No rain yesterday, but it looks like we are in for some today. Actually spring is one of our wet seasons... in the summer we have watering bans and can get quite dry, I have an underground sprinkler system. Just got some new solar lights for my garden... coooool... got them on sale, they charge with the sun in the day and light up at night. no fuss no cords.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Well hellooooooooo there daaaaaaaaalings!

How areeeeeeeee you all?

Glad to see you had a great Memorial Day.

Hey Mr. Cavey.......pick me up will ya........i'm ready for my bbq salmon and a Kahlua Sombrero.........i'll bring you a steak if ya let me come! (Seems Brigie knows me well......just put the fan behind ANY food and i'll sniff and come)

Have a Great Night everybody!

smoooooooooches,

deb

Guest Guest

Dang....no time huh? Oh well so much for the BBQ...sorry Debbielee...we'll need to get a raincheck from Brigie...hopefully on a sunny day....like that'll happen anytime soon up there lol

No wait........don't go.... please.. bbq is still on... very funny Cavey, you should come today, the sun is out, we are in for a beautiful day....come back.. drat, here I am again, all alone.... how am I? fine thank you... there you go Bleb... a tiny conversation with myself.

It really is going to be a nice day...oh and I'm so excited all the buds are out for my carnations, planted them last year, or was it the year before, anyway... they have multiplied like crazy and will smell wonderful when they bloom.....

I hope you all have a wonderful day... do something nice for yourself.

Hi BA come on over, room for lots.... bring on the fruit salad.. Summer vacation already for you guys? My kids are on summer vacation until the middle of June, then they write exams. The kids here in elementary school go right to the last day of June.

Great day here yesterday.. very very hot. Supposed to be in for another hot one today. Already starting to looked tanned from working outside for 3 and 1/2 weeks. suntanned Cavey, not rain tanned. haha

I hope you all have a great Friday.

Good morning everyone.

Well, yesterday, if you look in the Sewing Room, you will see that I made a couple 'Book Bags'.

The winds blew here, I went to the DR yesterday afternoon and a tree by the clinic had blown down.

I got a 'Z-Pak' as my sinuses and allergies are really working overtime. Sore throat, ears bothering me, swollen glands, watery eyes, and the works.

Had the doors and windows open for a couple days, so I suppose that did the trick. The pollen was really coming down. I guess this is the beginning of me staying inside again.

I had planted flowers too, so being outside, is all it takes for me to have problems.

We did get a little rain with all the wind yesterday too, but not a lot. Was sure the Dakotas and Iowa would come join us here. Also thought we would be blown to Wisconsin.

Today, well, not sure what I will be doing, I really didn't make any plans, just take one day at a time and get things done that I can.

I would like to work on Tiggers quilt and then on the quilt for the grandson in TX too. Also, would like to get some work done on some crafts.

But, who knows just what will get done, only time will tell.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone... nice to see you again Snowie.. so sorry your allergies are acting up. Mine are in overtime right now. It seems to be quite a bad year. I take the allergy medication but this year it doesn't seem to be doing much.

Our kids go to school in high school until the middle of June, then they write exams and are off for the summer after that. The elementary kids go to school until the last day of June and then are off till Sept. Although there is a lot of talk in this area about doing year round schooling.

It is overcast and was raining last night. Quite cool too. Isure hope it clears, because I am going out this afternoon and would like to work in the garden.

Went to a school bbq last night, it was okay until it started to pour. Oh well, such is the weather here.

I hope you all have a great Saturday.

Guest Guest

HELLO, HELLO!!!! I want to go to the barbecue too! Can I? Can I? Ppplllleeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee?????? I'm not much into fish, so I'll bring Brats and the works that go with it...or how would ya'll like to have a taste of chorizo on the grill? Mmmmm....I'm hungry!

I do come in and read, and am glad that you are all doing ok except for a few allergies here and there...and rain....and...well, mainly ok!

Happy Sunday everyone... Happy Girl I am soooo excited for you . Sounds like you business is really taking off. How exciting for you. You go girl.........

Got out yesterday, got a load of firewood, some ferns and an azalea. It was a great play day for me. digging and planting and digging and planting. Today I should be working we'll see if the rain holds off, it did yesterday.

Hi to all you lurkers... anyone else coming to me bbq?

Have a great one.

Happy Monday everyone...... yes Blebbie I am running out of room. tee hee, that's what my son said yesterday. I guess I will have to start taking trees out to make room.

Looks cloudy here today, although they said it was going to be nice, the rest of the week is supposed to be very hot.

Have a great one

Guest Guest

Wow, looks like the weather is co-operating all over....seems like a great time for a BBQ at your place Brigie, gonna need a van to pick eveyone up on the way over! Let's see we have Mare and myself, Debbielee, Becca-Anne, Snowmom and Happygirl....sounds like a fun crowd so far..I do have some empty seats left...hmmmm....who do y'all think will wanna fill those empty seats?

Morning all.... oh blebbie, you know all you have to do is put on your red slippers and click the heels, saying "there's no place like Brigie's , there's no place like Brigie's" Okay almost ready for everyone... it's going to be hot and sunny in my back yard this afternoon. Gotta get rid of my farmer's tan. to bad I didn't have a pool, the neighbors have one though and a hot tub, maybe I'll invite them too, then we can take a dip.

have a great tuesday.