MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DOOL Part 22

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

*Giggle* Road trip, road trip! My DD will probably want to come along too, and you know those car seats take a whole seat...but she's really cute!

Good Morning everyone... sorry I didn't get on yesterday. I have just glanced at all the changes... looking good.

Things are not so great here right now. My ex Husband had a massive heart attack on wednesday morning. He almost didn't make. No blood getting to the heart. He was taken to another hospital and they unclogged one of his arteries that was totally blocked with a clot. He was on 100% oxygen yesterday, but they have since taken him off of that . He seems to be on the road to recovery now, although is still in the coronary care unit. I have been to see him the last two nights. He was looking much better last night. Should hopefully be out of danger and transferred to another room out of intensive care this weekend or the beginning of the week.

Bad news on my car too, they couldn't really fix it and the air care people wouldn't even test it. My insurance is due on Tuesday. sigh.... don't know what I am going to do now. have an appt. on Monday to see if we can do anything, in the meantime will try and get it in to another shop after work to day, then up to the hospital.

We have been having a record heat wave, broke the record from 1957 yesterday, 36C.

Well I hope everyone is well, must go give the plants outside a drink to help them make it through another record heat day.

Good morning everyone. I haven't been on for a day or two either so I saw the changes now for the first time too.

Sorry to hear about your ex, brigie. When things like that happen, we just don't know what will take place. It was good he got to the hospital in time and they were able to help him right away.

Hope things will work out for your car too.

It is only 51 degrees now and is to get up to 72 today.

I am on my 2nd Z-pak now and hope things clear up soon.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Have a great day.

Oh my Gosh BRIGIE!

How are the kids?????

You have been going through so much with Pat and now this.

I'm Praying for you all Brigie.

Hang tough!

Bummer HappyG.....lost your students.....and Snowmommie's bad allergies..........notttttttttt good.

Gee....i sure hope things go better for everybody....

Sending Huggies!

love lot's,

deb

Guest Guest

Hi everybody , I haven't had time to read anything yet but wanted to say hi to you all..... I will play catch up later when I get the time, I noticed the changes and will check them out later... missed you all

Guest Guest

Hey Mayjobie! Wondered where you were! Welcome back!!! Have fun browsing and let us know how you are doing when you get a chance!

Brigie, I'm sorry to hear about your ex. How are your kids taking it? I'll be in prayer for you.

SnowMom, I never had allergies until I came to MN...hope they clear up for you soon!

Blebbie, how are ya? Cavey, where are ya? And everybody else who lurks: HI!

Guest Guest

Boy Brigie I'm sorry to hear about you ex. That makes life tough on everyone. Sure hope you and the kids are dealing with it ok.

Snow, you better get to feeling better soon. I don't want you sniffling all the time we're trying to visit!

Guest Guest

Happygirl, Dee,Snowmom,Debbie,Brigid,caveman and everyone thats visits, I spent last week cleaning smoked damaged (as best as I could) dishes, books, tables and other items that were damaged by fire....

My son's elderly neighbor died last year in her home around new year's....(smoke inhalation) .....

Her children have sold the property and as my son use to keep an eye on her and do yard work for her, they asked if he was interested in taking what he wanted out before the new owners took possesion of the house. They planned to bull doze the house and build from from the ground up....

I got some Books ...complete set of Charles Dickens anniversity printing in 1911 and I need to search E-bay about some items to see if there is a market for some of these items....

If any of you can help, tell how to go about this ,I could use the advice!

Hi gang! How's the little one?

HI Snowie......how much longer till allergy season is over? Sure hope your not suffering for much longer!~

Hi everybody else........

HEY........i've been sittin here waiting for the MR. Cavey convoy to arrive....the cheescake is getting warm.....what's LEFT of it i mean......when ya showin up.....we're late to the cook out!

Guest Guest

Dee, I've been looking for this Hispanic lady, too. Thought I had found her at a WeightWatchers meeting, but then she hasn't come back. We only met and talked about the weather a little . . . Maybe I scared her away? sg

Good morning everyone... hey Cavey where are you? Come back quick the cheesecake is almost gone.

snowie nice to see you sorry your allergies are so bad. Happy girl that too bad about spending the money, but I'm sure it will come in handy at some point. How's hubby? Any news on the job front?

Hi Dee, May, blebb, and everyone.

well ex is out of intensive care and doing very well, thanks for the well wishes and prayers.. Kids are doing fine. My car got tested and failed, but at least I have another 3 months insurance to find another vehicle. I am looking for a truck this time, will have to take out a loan, if anyone will give me any money that is.

It may actually be cooler today than it has been for days, wheewww.. record heat for our little province.

Off shopping downtown today, then out to my mom and dad's to celebrate my brother's birthday, he turned 47 today and my little nephew turned 5.

Have a great one.

Guest Guest

Seldiesgirl I'm so glad to find someone else who'd like to do the Spanish thing too. When I mention it to friends around here they look at me like I've lost my mind.

I will say growing up in So. CA I have a different outlook on all the cultures and nationalities than the people around here. I love the different looks of people, the different languages being spoken, accents, different foods, etc. I've lived here over 30 years and love it but it's pretty much all Northern European with many of them actually being natural blondes. Most are not impressed with Hispanics moving in. The cultures are so different but in time the blend will be nice.

If I were raising children again I'd also like to find someone who speaks a different language and have my child go to their house a couple of days a week to learn their language and culture and their child come to ours for the same reason.

I have a 4 year old great niece that speaks Korean as fluently, so I'm told, as any Korean. She goes to a sitter in the Washington D.C. area and the grandmother living there speaks no English. Darby has learned to communicate with this woman and doesn't even know she's doing something "special".

Wouldn't it be a great world if as adults we could do as well?????

It's another beautiful day but poor DH has a bad cold. We made it through all winter without a cold between us but we slipped up and babysat "Princess Jr." last week and she had a runny nose. Oh well..she is just too cute to resist. Poor DH just got over a sinus infection 2 weeks ago. He had to get a big ole shot in his scrawny little butt!! Sure hope I don't catch any of it. It would ruin the taste of my caffeine free diet pepsi. LOL.

DIL is having a B-Day party this afternoon. SO it will be grill time at DS's house. I guess we will have to let DH off of his grilling duties, since has the creeping crud.

SO glad we will be having a chat room again. Maybe we can revive our fit chat.

Have a great day all!

Guest Guest

Yep Dee, I agree on all points. I think it would be a nicer world if we all spoke each other's lingo. I'm impressed with Europeans many (or is it most) of whom speak several languages. When I go to Mexico, I see the little kiddos speaking Spanish, and I think -- hey, if they can do that, so can I! LOL Sometimes I play with the idea of going to live in Mexico for a year or two when I retire, just so I can learn the language, you know, in the immersion method. sg

Guest Guest

Good morning ladies, it's a gorgoues sunny morning here, after rain, rain and more rain all weekend!

Hi to everyone else and you all have a great day!

Guest Guest

Ho ho ho.....weather's great and time for a BBQ at Brigie's place.....got the van all filled up and cleaned.....rolling down the hwy to pick up eveyone for the BBQ....Mare's exercising her back seat driver's license ....NOW..let's see who we are picking up on the way to the BBQ of the summer.... TAG! You're it! heh heh

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! Just now getting a chance to post....Brigid, I read about your ex having his heart attack and his getting better..... I'm so glad it turned out o.k. for your family.....If I could, I would kick Betsy in the bumper butt for you if she would start... :

Good Morning everyone.. I had better clean up the house and hit the liquor store and grocery store, seems like I am going to have a houseful... wouldn't it be fun if we could actually do this?

I would like to answer everyone on here, but unfortunately my time is lacking again. My boss has been taking me to work, so I don't have to run Betsy to much, he comes a little earlier than I am used to. Just put steak in the slow cooker with potatoes and carrots, so instant supper tonight.

I am going to the bank tonight, have an appt. see if they will give me money.

I saw ex at hospital last night and will be going again today. He was looking much better yesterday, they have taken him off the heart moniter. Had a cat scan and saw a neurologist yesterday as well. They are not going to release him until they get a handle on what is happening with his brain. Can't remember anything from one minute to the next. very scary.

Raining today, hurray, we needed a break in the weather.

Hi to everyone, all my favorite visitors to Canada and all the rest. Will catch up on all the news soon.

Have a great day, and stay safe.

ps. tag tag tag tag tag tag tag tag you're all it.....tee hee

Well that wasn't very much fun.. playing tag by myself... I would have thought someone would come to visit and play since my last visit. Am I going to be talking to myself here too....????sigh....

My ex is back in intensive care... more chest pain./

Let's see the bank approved me for money to buy a car.

It is back to BC weather, overcast... that's fine by me right now.

Where is everyone....

I hope you all a great day.