MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Why I moved the "Pinterest" thread...

Cat

I just wanted to keep my friends safe. :wub:

Some of you have those accounts linked to your real names, and I don't feel comfortable having those out there for just any lurker to see. They can link back to your real-name FaceBook account, too.

I double-checked; each person in that thread is already allowed into the private women-only forum except for Michael (Amishway Homesteaders). If Michael wants to jump into Pinterest and follow you, he may obviously ask you in a PM how to find you, or you can send him the info in a PM.

So I moved the thread, and if any registered member here wants to jump in, please let me know. I have been rather lax at allowing our newer females into the forum. If you want in, please let me know. I "unlock the door" and you'll see it your forum list when you log in again or refresh.

:grouphug:

Thanks, Cat! I hadn't thought about that, but then I'm out there anyway! One of these days the men in black driving black SUV's are gonna pull up in front of my house. Using a bullhorn they'll say,"You! Inside the house we're commandeering your hoarded supply of toilet paper!" I'll be ready to cry then because y'all know how much I :wub: my toilet paper stash!

All jokes aside, you are absolutely right, Cat! We should be more careful about stuff like that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was looking at a pinner that has over 5000 pins for prepping.. mostly canning but among the pins was this

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85620752/trespassers-will-be-eaten-by-zombies?ref=af_new_item

thought it was too cute not to share!

enjoy!